Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's ready for Trickmurk Circus?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Spirit of shadow is my favorite. Pretty colors.
Spirit of shadow is my favorite. Pretty colors.
Y3kY2LN.png
I'm ready, and super excited! The Murkmirth Ambassador is my favorite Trickmurk Circus familiar; I love the artwork!
I'm ready, and super excited! The Murkmirth Ambassador is my favorite Trickmurk Circus familiar; I love the artwork!
Gcwdq5a.png
The time is nearly upon us. I like the bear. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/8968.png[/img]
The time is nearly upon us.

I like the bear.

8968.png
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
I love the birb. And I'm looking forward to seeing the apparel, I always love Trickmurk apparel.
I love the birb. And I'm looking forward to seeing the apparel, I always love Trickmurk apparel.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
I just went to go gather and I really appreciate the warning that pops up! This will be my first event since 2017, though I did collect currency last time. [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
I just went to go gather and I really appreciate the warning that pops up!

This will be my first event since 2017, though I did collect currency last time.
WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL EARLY AFTERNOON WHY

I liked it when the festivals started at my breakfast time. Right now I feel... all hyped up with nowhere to go!
WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL EARLY AFTERNOON WHY

I liked it when the festivals started at my breakfast time. Right now I feel... all hyped up with nowhere to go!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/8968.png[/img] Beeeeeaaaars Fest starts at 10pm so Imma stay up
8968.png
Beeeeeaaaars

Fest starts at 10pm so Imma stay up
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
yee i can't wait to see what the scene will look like!!
also my fav is the illusionist. so creepy n cryptid looking, i like em they're cool
yee i can't wait to see what the scene will look like!!
also my fav is the illusionist. so creepy n cryptid looking, i like em they're cool
♦ THE CHROMASLICK PUS DYNASTY ♦
div2.png

♦ Tofu
♦ He/Him
♦ FR +16
I'm excited and while I love pretty much all the Shadow familiars ... my Ultimate Fave is the Shadow Sprite. She's so fierce! You caught her doing something she probably shouldn't be and she's mad about it!
I'm excited and while I love pretty much all the Shadow familiars ... my Ultimate Fave is the Shadow Sprite. She's so fierce! You caught her doing something she probably shouldn't be and she's mad about it!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
What's the name of the buff lil one huggin' the ground? Looks like a fierce creature. And yeah, I know I'm probably one of the only people on the website who isn't knowledgable about event familiars, apparel, etc. LOL
What's the name of the buff lil one huggin' the ground? Looks like a fierce creature. And yeah, I know I'm probably one of the only people on the website who isn't knowledgable about event familiars, apparel, etc. LOL
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23