Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's ready for Trickmurk Circus?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I'm ready, always look forward to festivals.

My favorite is definitely the Spirit of Shadow; I prefer the animal spirits over all other holiday familiar sets so far.
I'm ready, always look forward to festivals.

My favorite is definitely the Spirit of Shadow; I prefer the animal spirits over all other holiday familiar sets so far.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
bat
bat
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
I love the Spirit of Shadow. It's friend shaped.
I love the Spirit of Shadow. It's friend shaped.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
GOBLIN AAA
GOBLIN AAA
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
gonna be boring and say sprite. I love me some sprites and they're so well made.

and I'm not ready, the lovebirds scene ran me right out of copper muck. good thing I have fifty or sixty dessert noggles.
gonna be boring and say sprite. I love me some sprites and they're so well made.

and I'm not ready, the lovebirds scene ran me right out of copper muck. good thing I have fifty or sixty dessert noggles.
heehee

clown time
heehee

clown time
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
I am very ready for the fest, as for my favorite shadow familiar... I'd have to go with the talanook. Sadly that was the shadow fest I've been on the site for, but missed.
I am very ready for the fest, as for my favorite shadow familiar... I'd have to go with the talanook. Sadly that was the shadow fest I've been on the site for, but missed.
Sig.gif
Meeeeee, I was so out of the game that I didn't notice the last festival and didn't use the Eternal Snow I farmed. [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
Meeeeee, I was so out of the game that I didn't notice the last festival and didn't use the Eternal Snow I farmed.
Shadow Sprite! I’ll get one someday...
Shadow Sprite! I’ll get one someday...
D17BJbU.jpgyzvRydr.png
Insubstantial Illusionist! I love how creepy the body proportions are on them, long fingies. Friend shaped.
Insubstantial Illusionist! I love how creepy the body proportions are on them, long fingies. Friend shaped.
ezgif-7-30fd7f2236.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23