Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your avatar- Why'd you choose them?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
I chose Azalea because she's an OC of mine who I've had for years. I've been thinking of creating a "dragonified" version of her in FR so that I can enjoy her here too. Now that that's happen she's been my avatar.
I chose Azalea because she's an OC of mine who I've had for years. I've been thinking of creating a "dragonified" version of her in FR so that I can enjoy her here too. Now that that's happen she's been my avatar.
KdSMN2F.png
She was pretty!
She was pretty!
Gcwdq5a.png
She has The Vibes
She has The Vibes
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
He's funky
He's funky
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
She's my progen! I need everyone to know at all times that I love Mirrors and I love Plague.
She's my progen! I need everyone to know at all times that I love Mirrors and I love Plague.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
She's a shadow primal and she works well with my vista
She's a shadow primal and she works well with my vista
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
I was messing around in the scrying workshop to make a dragon to match my vista, realized there was a dragon with matching colors on the ah and immediately bought and (eventually) gened her up lol
I was messing around in the scrying workshop to make a dragon to match my vista, realized there was a dragon with matching colors on the ah and immediately bought and (eventually) gened her up lol
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
She’s just a very nice, bright, nature-y kinda dragon that goes with my vibe here
She’s just a very nice, bright, nature-y kinda dragon that goes with my vibe here
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I chose Maya because she fills in the entire avatar space and is just lovely.
I chose Maya because she fills in the entire avatar space and is just lovely.
9iqeDz7.png
fits with the new vista
fits with the new vista
qR6otwA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27