Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your avatar- Why'd you choose them?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
Aure is my most water-ish dragon, until I complete my breeding project. Gotta have that water aesthetic [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
Aure is my most water-ish dragon, until I complete my breeding project. Gotta have that water aesthetic
Check out my YCH thread HERE!

591.png
He's one of my first dragons, One of my only lore dragons, has art and is lv25. I've put a lot of time and love into him
He's one of my first dragons, One of my only lore dragons, has art and is lv25. I've put a lot of time and love into him
tgKCVtZ.png
Auriga is my avatar right now because it's the FR Valentine's event

When I get on tomorrow, I'll put it back to either this girl or this guy. They're Primal G1s, which is why I like to use them lol

When the Shadow fest starts, then it'll be this boy until the fest ends. Then it's back to either of the two Primal Banes
Auriga is my avatar right now because it's the FR Valentine's event

When I get on tomorrow, I'll put it back to either this girl or this guy. They're Primal G1s, which is why I like to use them lol

When the Shadow fest starts, then it'll be this boy until the fest ends. Then it's back to either of the two Primal Banes
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Because he's shiny, and currently one of my favourite gen1s. Might soon go back to my other favourite, Nechist, though.
Because he's shiny, and currently one of my favourite gen1s. Might soon go back to my other favourite, Nechist, though.
She's my latest finished gen 1, and I felt like her soft colors went nice for Valentines day :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66060927][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660610/66060927_350.png[/img][/url]
She's my latest finished gen 1, and I felt like her soft colors went nice for Valentines day :)

66060927_350.png
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
because spiral eyes are the bomb dot com
because spiral eyes are the bomb dot com
square2.png sierra
she/her
fr + 2
This is the favorite in my lair so far, I love her. I love her with so much intensity! It doesn't really compare to my other dragons, but I bet I'll start caring for them more once their outfits get completed... lol.
This is the favorite in my lair so far, I love her. I love her with so much intensity! It doesn't really compare to my other dragons, but I bet I'll start caring for them more once their outfits get completed... lol.
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
First dragon I ever hatched! His outfit was one of the first I was proud of cobbling together. He's my default if I'm not using another dragon for a festival.
First dragon I ever hatched! His outfit was one of the first I was proud of cobbling together. He's my default if I'm not using another dragon for a festival.
I'm just really proud of her lol I finally saved enough for the skin I'd been wanting for her! I change every so often with my mood though
I'm just really proud of her lol I finally saved enough for the skin I'd been wanting for her! I change every so often with my mood though
kXpNHpy.pngplagueshieldr.png99zjGkK.pngzSvfhTP.pngshadowshieldl.pngK3S42IV.png
at the time of posting this my avatar dragon is Kanzi over here because... I'm gonna leave you to guess why
hint: it's somewhere in Kanzi's bio
at the time of posting this my avatar dragon is Kanzi over here because... I'm gonna leave you to guess why
hint: it's somewhere in Kanzi's bio
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27