Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your avatar- Why'd you choose them?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
It was recently for my flight's conquest push. Link was the only one at the time that matched the theme.
It was recently for my flight's conquest push. Link was the only one at the time that matched the theme.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
honse is based on my fursona (don't judge please) and what better to represent me on the forums than a creature that conveys my personality perfectly? conniving, dapper, hard to get along with unless you're the right kind of person (though i'll say there's a LOT of the right kind of people on on fr!), cold but fiercely defensive of the few things i love, romantic, not the most majestic thing, and thinks medieval armor should come back in style. also an excess of hair
honse is based on my fursona (don't judge please) and what better to represent me on the forums than a creature that conveys my personality perfectly? conniving, dapper, hard to get along with unless you're the right kind of person (though i'll say there's a LOT of the right kind of people on on fr!), cold but fiercely defensive of the few things i love, romantic, not the most majestic thing, and thinks medieval armor should come back in style. also an excess of hair
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
It was for an april fools but then I liked it and haven’t changed it since
It was for an april fools but then I liked it and haven’t changed it since
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o3_100.png .... > Goal: complete bestiary
> (excluding KS + Boolean)

> Dragons for sale
.............. Looking for:
13359.png
................. tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o1_100.png
Ossuary was my first dragon, my custom progenitor, and the face of my lair. There is no one else who fill her shoes.
Ossuary was my first dragon, my custom progenitor, and the face of my lair. There is no one else who fill her shoes.
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
He is my default.
He is my default.
he fits the current valentines theme and also the nocturne is so baby i love him

i change visa/avatar/sig themes on occasion so i don't have a definite set-in-stone type thing going on so the baby isn't going to stay for too long
one of my favorites is the autumn theme when Vista: Cozy Harvest came out and if i didn't change my theme so often, i would keep that permanently
he fits the current valentines theme and also the nocturne is so baby i love him

i change visa/avatar/sig themes on occasion so i don't have a definite set-in-stone type thing going on so the baby isn't going to stay for too long
one of my favorites is the autumn theme when Vista: Cozy Harvest came out and if i didn't change my theme so often, i would keep that permanently
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
it's pretty simple, really--Green is me as a dragon. :D
it's pretty simple, really--Green is me as a dragon. :D
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
She's my dragonsona! Might change at some point, especially once I finish my autumn themed gen one project. But I'm happy with using her for now!
She's my dragonsona! Might change at some point, especially once I finish my autumn themed gen one project. But I'm happy with using her for now!
ezgif-7-30fd7f2236.gif
My avatar was changed to Bloodkeeper for a game and I decided to change over to Bloodseeker temporarily since I like her outfit/colors a lot.
My avatar was changed to Bloodkeeper for a game and I decided to change over to Bloodseeker temporarily since I like her outfit/colors a lot.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
He's silly. The comments I get on him make me laugh.
He's silly. The comments I get on him make me laugh.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27