Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your avatar- Why'd you choose them?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
haha marva cloak go brrrrrr
haha marva cloak go brrrrrr
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I feel like she extremely represents me in a way no other dragon that I have in my lair can.
I feel like she extremely represents me in a way no other dragon that I have in my lair can.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
he’s just a lil man
he’s just a lil man
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
Eurys because he my pretty child :)
i randomly change my avatar now and again tho
Eurys because he my pretty child :)
i randomly change my avatar now and again tho
wishlist

screams in cursive
she's spoiled <3
she's spoiled <3
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
The eyes
The eyes
rolz5s9.png
HJLIYn4.png
Rael is a bit special; I was looking on the AH for a certain color combo I have a minor obsession with-Eldritch/Radioactive, it's a long story-and he popped up. He was bred and named, which I didn't generally buy dragons with(something that's changed a bit since I bought him), but something about him struck me. So I bought him and decided to regene him. Now it feels weird for him to not be my avatar. I guess I just love him. XD
Rael is a bit special; I was looking on the AH for a certain color combo I have a minor obsession with-Eldritch/Radioactive, it's a long story-and he popped up. He was bred and named, which I didn't generally buy dragons with(something that's changed a bit since I bought him), but something about him struck me. So I bought him and decided to regene him. Now it feels weird for him to not be my avatar. I guess I just love him. XD
VAAnkLY.png
current hyperfixtiation <3
current hyperfixtiation <3
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
She pretty much encompasses my entire aesthetic and goes well with my vista and signature.
She pretty much encompasses my entire aesthetic and goes well with my vista and signature.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Matched my vista!
Matched my vista!
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27