Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your avatar- Why'd you choose them?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
I chose Coral as my avatar because she was my favorite G1 at the time, and she's still one of my favorites now. I think her colors and my vista represent my lair aesthetic and flight pretty well.

Why'd you choose your avatar?
I chose Coral as my avatar because she was my favorite G1 at the time, and she's still one of my favorites now. I think her colors and my vista represent my lair aesthetic and flight pretty well.

Why'd you choose your avatar?

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
For ages, it was one of the first dragons I got when I started playing, but I didn't think pink suited me very well lol. I changed it to this guy because I'm extremely proud of him, he's an unbred oldie that I scatterscrolled and gened up. I think his aesthetic suits me, and he (somewhat) suits my flight too!
For ages, it was one of the first dragons I got when I started playing, but I didn't think pink suited me very well lol. I changed it to this guy because I'm extremely proud of him, he's an unbred oldie that I scatterscrolled and gened up. I think his aesthetic suits me, and he (somewhat) suits my flight too!
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
I love him and wanted to display him to the world.
I love him and wanted to display him to the world.
fo11Vhp.png
babby

jokes aside, whisper is my first permabab, and my favorite dragon overall. theres also this whole murderbab thing and
babby

jokes aside, whisper is my first permabab, and my favorite dragon overall. theres also this whole murderbab thing and
ttGfSL1.png
@BananicornKate I REALLY like Hope, her colors are awesome to me, and I pinged you because you like my signature. lol
@BananicornKate I REALLY like Hope, her colors are awesome to me, and I pinged you because you like my signature. lol
2635948.png
i mean -- what isn't cool about a m spiral wearing a lion headdress?
i mean -- what isn't cool about a m spiral wearing a lion headdress?
They were my first gene project, match my vista and have my favourite pose (F Skydancer.) I also love how F Skydancers look with inno eyes
They were my first gene project, match my vista and have my favourite pose (F Skydancer.) I also love how F Skydancers look with inno eyes
seGmw74.jpg
It’s my dream dragon, and the one I’m currently most happiest with.
It’s my dream dragon, and the one I’m currently most happiest with.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
I chose Ptolemy because it's a primal dragon that pretty much showcases both my element and favorite breed. I originally wanted to sell him(as a Ridgeback) but decided to keep him and turn him into a veil, ending up selling his parents instead.
No regrets there, since they got a new good home.
I chose Ptolemy because it's a primal dragon that pretty much showcases both my element and favorite breed. I originally wanted to sell him(as a Ridgeback) but decided to keep him and turn him into a veil, ending up selling his parents instead.
No regrets there, since they got a new good home.

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
She's my favorite. I'm tempted to change to a male wildclaw since I like the way males fill the square better, but I almost never switch my avatars so I feel weird changing it like that...
She's my favorite. I'm tempted to change to a male wildclaw since I like the way males fill the square better, but I almost never switch my avatars so I feel weird changing it like that...
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27