Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your avatar dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
If people want to know my flight they can check my profile page. My current avatar is my favorite dragon, I picked her because I like looking at her.

If people want to know my flight they can check my profile page. My current avatar is my favorite dragon, I picked her because I like looking at her.

UMA go brrr.
UMA go brrr.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
I am someone who switches alot

During festivals i try to match the fest (like how Luminyx is my current ice rep and avatar)

But during non festivals it swaps between my lair/lore favorites and whichever dragon i've recently completed/become obsessed with
I am someone who switches alot

During festivals i try to match the fest (like how Luminyx is my current ice rep and avatar)

But during non festivals it swaps between my lair/lore favorites and whichever dragon i've recently completed/become obsessed with
mine doesn't favour my home flight :) i just switch up my avatar/vista combination every so often whenever i remember to/feel like it! i like the dragon to match the vista hehe
mine doesn't favour my home flight :) i just switch up my avatar/vista combination every so often whenever i remember to/feel like it! i like the dragon to match the vista hehe
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
My progen is often my avatar dragon, but I also use good elemental representatives during festivals or personal favorites if I don't feel like my progen.
My progen is often my avatar dragon, but I also use good elemental representatives during festivals or personal favorites if I don't feel like my progen.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Originally mine was my custom progen, who naturally has Light eyes and is yellow to boot. However I switched to Mykia awhile back because I feel he represents me better. I bought him based on his pastel colours only, he seems to have green eyes.
Originally mine was my custom progen, who naturally has Light eyes and is yellow to boot. However I switched to Mykia awhile back because I feel he represents me better. I bought him based on his pastel colours only, he seems to have green eyes.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
i just think she's neat [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/713642][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/7137/713642_350.png[/img][/url] None of my other dragons look anywhere near as good as Ymir does in the avatar slot... I just think a lot of breeds could have been cropped slightly differently or zoomed in to fit better. Male Skydancers are the worst offender imo, but male Mirrors and Pearlcatchers aren't so great either, and it sucks when half my lair is male Skydancers :C I also just like to show her off, she's probably the one project dragon I've actually bothered to finish in my almost six years on the site and I'm [i]proud[/i] of her god dammit
i just think she's neat
713642_350.png

None of my other dragons look anywhere near as good as Ymir does in the avatar slot... I just think a lot of breeds could have been cropped slightly differently or zoomed in to fit better. Male Skydancers are the worst offender imo, but male Mirrors and Pearlcatchers aren't so great either, and it sucks when half my lair is male Skydancers :C

I also just like to show her off, she's probably the one project dragon I've actually bothered to finish in my almost six years on the site and I'm proud of her god dammit
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
Mine is my custom progen, so I guess she automatically represents my flight. So does my vista, although that's not exactly why I chose either.
Mine is my custom progen, so I guess she automatically represents my flight. So does my vista, although that's not exactly why I chose either.
I just go with whatever I feeling at the time. Right now I’m festive. After the event... who knows.

I absolutely do not care about eyes and flight allegiance like that, though I probably do end up using a dragon with plague eyes more often than not. I do have a good amount of them. Few are actually plaguey though.
I just go with whatever I feeling at the time. Right now I’m festive. After the event... who knows.

I absolutely do not care about eyes and flight allegiance like that, though I probably do end up using a dragon with plague eyes more often than not. I do have a good amount of them. Few are actually plaguey though.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I... Uh... Hm.
I... Uh... Hm.
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16