Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your avatar dragon
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I chose my current avatar because he looks intimidating and pirate like
I chose my current avatar because he looks intimidating and pirate like
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
I use my custom progen, she just happens to be Wind themed. I did give her Innocent eyes because I like the way they look, and you can actually see them on Fae females so yeah. I used to change my avatar A LOT but now I do it very rarely, and sometimes don't even bother for flight festivals.
I use my custom progen, she just happens to be Wind themed. I did give her Innocent eyes because I like the way they look, and you can actually see them on Fae females so yeah. I used to change my avatar A LOT but now I do it very rarely, and sometimes don't even bother for flight festivals.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I just do whatever I think looks good lmao

Mainly trying to have the avatar and vista match somewhat
The one I have right now doesn’t really match the vista I have but it’s the most ice themed derg I have (plus I think she’s cool lookin)
I just do whatever I think looks good lmao

Mainly trying to have the avatar and vista match somewhat
The one I have right now doesn’t really match the vista I have but it’s the most ice themed derg I have (plus I think she’s cool lookin)
Tmpr1jM.png
>wishlist(wip)hehe>call me Pass :-)
>she/herhehe>FR +0 hehe>Gonna put an art shop here soon
If you’re replying to something I said please ping me! Usually I forget to check back :)
I don't usually think about the eyes at all!
It's usually a current favorite, or someone who matches
a theme or a vista I'm really vibing with at the time.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I usually choose a dragon I'm proud of and want to show off, or a vista I'm proud of and want to show off so I choose an appropriate dragon.

That, or I find a good dragon/vista combo that I really vibe with and go with that
I usually choose a dragon I'm proud of and want to show off, or a vista I'm proud of and want to show off so I choose an appropriate dragon.

That, or I find a good dragon/vista combo that I really vibe with and go with that
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifszgtV0Q.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
jFZJEcu.png
I’ve never actually switched my avatar. It’s always been my progen.
I’ve never actually switched my avatar. It’s always been my progen.
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
Usually I just choose the dragon that I currently like the most, and try to pick the vista that will suit to the avatar dragon
Usually I just choose the dragon that I currently like the most, and try to pick the vista that will suit to the avatar dragon
26.png x » Vicky/Vick
» Any pronouns
» FR +11
» Dragon sales
I match a dragon to a vista I feel like wearing or vice versa. Near fest time though, I use a flight rep and that festival's vista.
I match a dragon to a vista I feel like wearing or vice versa. Near fest time though, I use a flight rep and that festival's vista.
[center][quote name="polliwog" date="2021-01-28 11:01:05" ] I don't usually think about the eyes at all! It's usually a current favorite, or someone who matches a theme or a vista I'm really vibing with at the time. [/quote]
polliwog wrote on 2021-01-28 11:01:05:
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
Vista matching for sure, Siro isn't a Wind dragon and he's also covered from head to toe in my favourite MistJam skin. xD
Vista matching for sure, Siro isn't a Wind dragon and he's also covered from head to toe in my favourite MistJam skin. xD
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16