Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your avatar dragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
I just use a dragon that I like, lol. I change my avi a ton anyways, when I get a new dragon or when I get sick of my previous one. Currently I'm using an ice themed dragon with ice eyes since it's the gala, lol.
I just use a dragon that I like, lol. I change my avi a ton anyways, when I get a new dragon or when I get sick of my previous one. Currently I'm using an ice themed dragon with ice eyes since it's the gala, lol.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I normally put in my favorite dragon at the moment, before it was Dewdrop who matches my flight but right now it doesn't
I normally put in my favorite dragon at the moment, before it was Dewdrop who matches my flight but right now it doesn't
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
i mean, carrion does fit plague and such, but. i just use him because i like him. i just change my entire profile when i want.
i mean, carrion does fit plague and such, but. i just use him because i like him. i just change my entire profile when i want.
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
thought this was about dragonsonas (also called avatar dragons) for a sec xD
i tend to prefer using dragons tht i feel fit both my vibe and the flight vibe, and tht also goes into play w vistas (some ppl like to put flight emblems but not everyone does)
but sometimes if i rlly like a dragon i'll just go w it :3
thought this was about dragonsonas (also called avatar dragons) for a sec xD
i tend to prefer using dragons tht i feel fit both my vibe and the flight vibe, and tht also goes into play w vistas (some ppl like to put flight emblems but not everyone does)
but sometimes if i rlly like a dragon i'll just go w it :3
8WTwXo3.gif he/they/xey
chaotic neutral
g585y1V.png
OxagJgG.png

z3FSuck.png
apUeZZ4.png
W3QjiXj.png tI1ezOM.png
2557821.png
I usually just chose a favorite of mine too! Funnily enough, I think this is one of the few times my dragon has matched my flight in a [i]looong[/i] time and it wasn't intentional; I happened to get her specifically cuz I liked her colors together and they fit in a foresty aesthetic which I love And she's staying for a long time bc I love this tiny chaotic Gremlin too much [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65594861][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/655949/65594861_350.png[/img][/url]
I usually just chose a favorite of mine too!
Funnily enough, I think this is one of the few times my dragon has matched my flight in a looong time and it wasn't intentional; I happened to get her specifically cuz I liked her colors together and they fit in a foresty aesthetic which I love
And she's staying for a long time bc I love this tiny chaotic Gremlin too much
65594861_350.png
79079225_0jqAX51OAKtksya.png
My former avatar didn't match my Flight; I used her because she was my dragonsona. My current avatar dragon does, but I picked her because was my new favorite dragon rather than because she matched (which was just a bonus, though likely to happen anyway since I bought a bunch of new Plague dragons when I switched to Plague).
My former avatar didn't match my Flight; I used her because she was my dragonsona. My current avatar dragon does, but I picked her because was my new favorite dragon rather than because she matched (which was just a bonus, though likely to happen anyway since I bought a bunch of new Plague dragons when I switched to Plague).
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
My avatar doesn't really represent my element, but she was a gift and I really like her.
My avatar doesn't really represent my element, but she was a gift and I really like her.
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
Current favourite or whatever matches the ongoing festival [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
Current favourite or whatever matches the ongoing festival
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
My avatar isn't the right flight, but I think it's a good representation of the things locked away in the fortress of ends.... [emoji=gaoler confused size=1] [size=2]actual answer: my usual avatar dragon, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44229710]Zero[/url], definitely represents my flight, and i use him specifically for this reason because i like how he matches the flight banner under my pfp in the top right of the screen lol
My avatar isn't the right flight, but I think it's a good representation of the things locked away in the fortress of ends....

actual answer: my usual avatar dragon, Zero, definitely represents my flight, and i use him specifically for this reason because i like how he matches the flight banner under my pfp in the top right of the screen lol
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
I pick my avatar dragon randomly, but I will pick one of my elemental dragons if a flight holiday is happening
I pick my avatar dragon randomly, but I will pick one of my elemental dragons if a flight holiday is happening
Do5TvZy.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16