Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your avatar dragon
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
i use a dragon that i made to represent myself! i've used them for several years now but a well-placed starry regard hides the eye color...
i use a dragon that i made to represent myself! i've used them for several years now but a well-placed starry regard hides the eye color...
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
I just happen to really like him, though I think it's really neat to have people decked out and showing pride in their flight :] Wraith is my absolute favorite right now, though, so I don't think I'm going to swap him out for a very long time.

He DOES have Earth eyes, but you can't exactly see that haha. I suppose even then his color scheme still makes him look a bit Earth-like though.
I just happen to really like him, though I think it's really neat to have people decked out and showing pride in their flight :] Wraith is my absolute favorite right now, though, so I don't think I'm going to swap him out for a very long time.

He DOES have Earth eyes, but you can't exactly see that haha. I suppose even then his color scheme still makes him look a bit Earth-like though.
banner_grimm.png
I just pick one of my fandragons that I really like
I just pick one of my fandragons that I really like
akueye3.png
Quarth represents me, and his name is also my nickname on most other sites and with my friends lmao,, If it had to match I’d be in earth, but i’m a proud germ c:
Quarth represents me, and his name is also my nickname on most other sites and with my friends lmao,, If it had to match I’d be in earth, but i’m a proud germ c:
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66340101][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663402/66340101_350.png[/img][/url] I just want to show off my first veil with his spiffy accent. :')
66340101_350.png

I just want to show off my first veil with his spiffy accent. :')
PJb908Z.png
My dragon's eyes match my flight, but I think that's mainly because in my newbie days I only really picked up light dragons from the AH (not sure why) and he happened to be my favourite at my time. I never really changed my avatar and it just stuck. Now he's just been my avatar dragon for so long I can't bring myself to change it lol
When I do change my avatar, it's usually not for long, and it always returns to this guy (Golden)
My dragon's eyes match my flight, but I think that's mainly because in my newbie days I only really picked up light dragons from the AH (not sure why) and he happened to be my favourite at my time. I never really changed my avatar and it just stuck. Now he's just been my avatar dragon for so long I can't bring myself to change it lol
When I do change my avatar, it's usually not for long, and it always returns to this guy (Golden)
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
Eh I really just go with a dragon that matches my current vista the best lol
Eh I really just go with a dragon that matches my current vista the best lol
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
my more or less favourite dragon, Spectra, is ice and she is one of first dragons I ever bought, and was using her pretty offten when I started in shadow. I was switching but was sticking to her offten.
for half a year now I am using one of my two (and switching here and there) - Lux, fire, and Vati, water - that are based on my most important characters so lol, now it is personal meaning
sometimes I wanna switch to some other dragons as they make interasting avatars and have neat vista to come with, but that would feel like betrayal lol
my more or less favourite dragon, Spectra, is ice and she is one of first dragons I ever bought, and was using her pretty offten when I started in shadow. I was switching but was sticking to her offten.
for half a year now I am using one of my two (and switching here and there) - Lux, fire, and Vati, water - that are based on my most important characters so lol, now it is personal meaning
sometimes I wanna switch to some other dragons as they make interasting avatars and have neat vista to come with, but that would feel like betrayal lol
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[center][font=times new roman].. you could say that I try to match well. Earth dragon, brown outfit, stagcrest vista, I'm in Earth Flight,[/center] [center][font=times new roman]Meet Unfortunate![/center] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65733063][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657331/65733063_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
.. you could say that I try to match well. Earth dragon, brown outfit, stagcrest vista, I'm in Earth Flight,
Meet Unfortunate!
65733063_350.png
I've had Hazel as my avatar for over a year now, she doesn't rep my flight but I don't really care, I'm a proud pebble anyways [emoji=new friend size=1]
I've had Hazel as my avatar for over a year now, she doesn't rep my flight but I don't really care, I'm a proud pebble anyways
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16