Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your avatar dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I wanted to use this vista and picked the dragon that best matched it, lol.
I wanted to use this vista and picked the dragon that best matched it, lol.
my avatar is the matching fanderg for my user, so it doesnt match my current flight
my avatar is the matching fanderg for my user, so it doesnt match my current flight
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
i use dragons i like that i can match to a vista. this one isn't my usual style, i'm normally more earthy/naturey so i guess i do tend to match my flight? tho eyes are so small it's usually irrelevant to me.
i use dragons i like that i can match to a vista. this one isn't my usual style, i'm normally more earthy/naturey so i guess i do tend to match my flight? tho eyes are so small it's usually irrelevant to me.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I’ve had Spectrum as my avatar dragon for years because his accent and colors give the best rainbow look of all my dragons. :) The rainbow against the black stands out.

I keep wanting to get the sticker star vista, but the shipping is quite expensive and I don’t know if I want to drop that much irl money on essentially buying a vista.
I’ve had Spectrum as my avatar dragon for years because his accent and colors give the best rainbow look of all my dragons. :) The rainbow against the black stands out.

I keep wanting to get the sticker star vista, but the shipping is quite expensive and I don’t know if I want to drop that much irl money on essentially buying a vista.
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
I go with my favourite at the moment, especially if it looks good with my Vista (but doesn't necessarily need to match). The eye colour doesn't have anything to do with it in my case.
I go with my favourite at the moment, especially if it looks good with my Vista (but doesn't necessarily need to match). The eye colour doesn't have anything to do with it in my case.
I go for one of my fav, though during festivals, I change them to my flight rep corresponding to the current fest.
I go for one of my fav, though during festivals, I change them to my flight rep corresponding to the current fest.
XDRtGHs.png
I just pick one that I think looks pretty good or that I recently finished. If none of those apply, I just go with my custom.
I just pick one that I think looks pretty good or that I recently finished. If none of those apply, I just go with my custom.
Sig.gif
Like everyone else I go with favorites or whatever looks good lmao
I had my water flight rep as my avatar for a while once
But hey, I think it’s cool how some people set their avatar to represent their flight ^^
Like everyone else I go with favorites or whatever looks good lmao
I had my water flight rep as my avatar for a while once
But hey, I think it’s cool how some people set their avatar to represent their flight ^^
p3jdzi4.png
I usually just go with one of my favorites. The flight of my avatar dragon does not match my flight usually.
I usually just go with one of my favorites. The flight of my avatar dragon does not match my flight usually.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I tend to go with my favorites, it just so happens that my current boy (and my vista... and my signature...) matches with my flight. :')
I tend to go with my favorites, it just so happens that my current boy (and my vista... and my signature...) matches with my flight. :')
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16