Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how often do you send friend requests?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
oh I don't send them at all, I would feel so rude and presumptuous
I assume most people either feel neutral about me or find me annoying
oh I don't send them at all, I would feel so rude and presumptuous
I assume most people either feel neutral about me or find me annoying
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I send friend requests to people I've interacted with whose vibe I can appreciate, whether we've interacted briefly or for a while! And while I don't receive friend requests often, I almost always accept them! (I also enjoy sending gifts to people on my friend list sometimes, I think it's a nice way to keep in touch, even if we don't speak all that often)
I send friend requests to people I've interacted with whose vibe I can appreciate, whether we've interacted briefly or for a while! And while I don't receive friend requests often, I almost always accept them! (I also enjoy sending gifts to people on my friend list sometimes, I think it's a nice way to keep in touch, even if we don't speak all that often)
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
[quote name="CrystalDragon14" date="2021-01-25 18:06:35" ] I'll accept if I get one but I don't send them. [/quote] Unless a friend joins. Or just a really friendly person with similar interests and we have messaged at least a few times.
CrystalDragon14 wrote on 2021-01-25 18:06:35:
I'll accept if I get one but I don't send them.
Unless a friend joins. Or just a really friendly person with similar interests and we have messaged at least a few times.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
I misclick or I have a pleasant interaction with them
I misclick or I have a pleasant interaction with them
I don't send or accept random friend requests.
I don't send or accept random friend requests.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
I do not like sending friend requests. I don’t like accepting random friend requests, either.

Most online friends end up NEVER speaking/interacting with me anyways, so I don’t personally see a point in them. And if they do interact, it’s either to ask me for stuff or if I wanna do something I personally don’t wanna do. This is just from experience in other online games I have played. Not saying that I dislike interacting or chatting with other players. I just don’t like taking the extra step of trying to befriend them since it always goes nowhere (or if it does go anywhere, it is normally downhill). Sometimes, it is best to be merely acquaintances.

I limit friend requests to people I know irl in all online games I play.
I do not like sending friend requests. I don’t like accepting random friend requests, either.

Most online friends end up NEVER speaking/interacting with me anyways, so I don’t personally see a point in them. And if they do interact, it’s either to ask me for stuff or if I wanna do something I personally don’t wanna do. This is just from experience in other online games I have played. Not saying that I dislike interacting or chatting with other players. I just don’t like taking the extra step of trying to befriend them since it always goes nowhere (or if it does go anywhere, it is normally downhill). Sometimes, it is best to be merely acquaintances.

I limit friend requests to people I know irl in all online games I play.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I haven't sent a request recently, I think the last time was like two years ago. I will accept random ones though if their bio says anything about them or their clan.
I haven't sent a request recently, I think the last time was like two years ago. I will accept random ones though if their bio says anything about them or their clan.
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

I used to accept random requests, but not anymore. I feel like a lot of actual casual socialization related to Flight Rising happens on Discord, and I suck at checking that app. Though, there are users I see a lot since I'm subscribed to a few threads, and I really enjoy the interactions I do have with them. Perhaps as a society we underappreciate the joys of acquaintances.
I used to accept random requests, but not anymore. I feel like a lot of actual casual socialization related to Flight Rising happens on Discord, and I suck at checking that app. Though, there are users I see a lot since I'm subscribed to a few threads, and I really enjoy the interactions I do have with them. Perhaps as a society we underappreciate the joys of acquaintances.
bookflip.gifWOsXQ.gifghost.gif
never and I rarely accept random friend requests
never and I rarely accept random friend requests
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
I send a request (deliberately) only if I've had a long enough interaction with a person that I know who they are and know I like them, and have the impression that they know who I am and like me as well.

And if someone I like sends me a request before I've decided to send them one, I accept it.

I also usually accept requests from people whose names I recognise, even if I didn't think we "knew each other" per se, just to see what they want.

If I don't recognise the name, I decline it. If I don't know who they are, it makes me feel as if someone must have just pulled my name out of a hat, and I don't really get why they do it.

If I misclick and send a request by accident, I try to immediately send a message saying "Sorry, that was a misclick." I don't want anyone to wonder if I'll feel bad if they decline.
I send a request (deliberately) only if I've had a long enough interaction with a person that I know who they are and know I like them, and have the impression that they know who I am and like me as well.

And if someone I like sends me a request before I've decided to send them one, I accept it.

I also usually accept requests from people whose names I recognise, even if I didn't think we "knew each other" per se, just to see what they want.

If I don't recognise the name, I decline it. If I don't know who they are, it makes me feel as if someone must have just pulled my name out of a hat, and I don't really get why they do it.

If I misclick and send a request by accident, I try to immediately send a message saying "Sorry, that was a misclick." I don't want anyone to wonder if I'll feel bad if they decline.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9