Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how often do you send friend requests?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I do not send them unless I've had significant interactions with a user. I don't tend to accept unless the same is true. I hate getting requests out of nowhere with no comments as to why they want to be my friend; it just clutters up my friends list and I hate declining active users so they just sit in my announcements and bug me. :D
I do not send them unless I've had significant interactions with a user. I don't tend to accept unless the same is true. I hate getting requests out of nowhere with no comments as to why they want to be my friend; it just clutters up my friends list and I hate declining active users so they just sit in my announcements and bug me. :D
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
I don't unless I know someone and I don't talk to anyone here for more than a few comments, so never. So I legit have no idea how I have eleven friends (though two, at least, are from my Warhammer 40k Discord). Only one of them do I actually talk to.
I don't unless I know someone and I don't talk to anyone here for more than a few comments, so never. So I legit have no idea how I have eleven friends (though two, at least, are from my Warhammer 40k Discord). Only one of them do I actually talk to.
I'm not sure I've ever sent a friend request. I'll accept requests from people I know, but I usually don't send any of my own.

What's kind of funny is that I'd been playing for over a year, then one day I checked my friends list and it gave me a pop-up saying something like "welcome to the friends list." It never occurred to me that I'd never clicked on that part of the site before.
I'm not sure I've ever sent a friend request. I'll accept requests from people I know, but I usually don't send any of my own.

What's kind of funny is that I'd been playing for over a year, then one day I checked my friends list and it gave me a pop-up saying something like "welcome to the friends list." It never occurred to me that I'd never clicked on that part of the site before.
giphy.gif
Never but I always accept random ones, lol
Never but I always accept random ones, lol
i've sent them a few times from people i've chatted to on discord. fr is not all that good at supporting one-on-one communication
i've sent them a few times from people i've chatted to on discord. fr is not all that good at supporting one-on-one communication
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
As a newer user, I've noticed that FR users are quite particular about Friend Requests. So I would send requests if I didn't know that. I don't mind accepting random requests personally.
As a newer user, I've noticed that FR users are quite particular about Friend Requests. So I would send requests if I didn't know that. I don't mind accepting random requests personally.
CC-logo-90x50.png

FR time+0
Hatchery
I accept them but I usually don't send? idk like I'm kinda shy & don't talk a whole lot. Some other reasons have left me with some core beliefs that I'm kind of like. Someone who's boring but I'm working on trying to think different lol
I accept them but I usually don't send? idk like I'm kinda shy & don't talk a whole lot. Some other reasons have left me with some core beliefs that I'm kind of like. Someone who's boring but I'm working on trying to think different lol
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
Only if we're friends IRL. So never.
Only if we're friends IRL. So never.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Only to irl friends.
Only to irl friends.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

Rarely, but flightrising friends really don't do a whole lot for me so I'm not really focused on adding others. Other than making finding certain players easier (unless they change their flight name).

Maybe if they was ever like a "friends newsfeed" I'd be more likely to send requests lol
Rarely, but flightrising friends really don't do a whole lot for me so I'm not really focused on adding others. Other than making finding certain players easier (unless they change their flight name).

Maybe if they was ever like a "friends newsfeed" I'd be more likely to send requests lol
733EAYl.png
^credit goes to Lichtdrache's^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9