Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did you do with your progens?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I kept both of them, but I never gened them. I think they look fine as they are
I kept both of them, but I never gened them. I think they look fine as they are
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
I gained them and breed changed one. I also bred them a lot, they are a fodder pair basically, and one of them, Argyos, is my main coli derg
I gained them and breed changed one. I also bred them a lot, they are a fodder pair basically, and one of them, Argyos, is my main coli derg
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
@QuirkyJunimo
I did 5 and 7! They have a few offspring and I've kept them in the first two slots from the start. It'd feel weird to me if I moved them now tbh. Custom is level 25 and I'm eventually gonna to finish leveling my random to 25.
@QuirkyJunimo
I did 5 and 7! They have a few offspring and I've kept them in the first two slots from the start. It'd feel weird to me if I moved them now tbh. Custom is level 25 and I'm eventually gonna to finish leveling my random to 25.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
@fyi a progen is the dragons you get when you make a account,one custom,one random
@fyi a progen is the dragons you get when you make a account,one custom,one random
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Exalted my random progen and I like my custom but I don’t know what I want to do with her. I have had ideas in the past but I think I’ll wait and see when the next modern breed comes if I’ll be changing her or not.
Exalted my random progen and I like my custom but I don’t know what I want to do with her. I have had ideas in the past but I think I’ll wait and see when the next modern breed comes if I’ll be changing her or not.
4xTBSTZ.png
Hmm, I got rid of them and then bought myself a different clan leader. He's a good boy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/481316][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/4814/481316_350.png[/img][/url]
Hmm, I got rid of them and then bought myself a different clan leader. He's a good boy!

481316_350.png
sigg_zpsc0a9cb30.png
@QuirkyJunimo i know, it was a joke :P
@QuirkyJunimo i know, it was a joke :P
poem shop
writing prompts
@QuirkyJunimo

I've done #5 with them countless times and kept some of their early offspring. I'm currently working on #4, I already applied a silhouette scroll for my male progenitor and renamed them as they're a trans dragon apparently.
@QuirkyJunimo

I've done #5 with them countless times and kept some of their early offspring. I'm currently working on #4, I already applied a silhouette scroll for my male progenitor and renamed them as they're a trans dragon apparently.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
@QuirkyJunimo TOTALLY LOL
@QuirkyJunimo TOTALLY LOL
[url][/url]Untitled-Artwork.gif
@Mystiek I agree with you,NOTN is the second shadow festival
@Mystiek I agree with you,NOTN is the second shadow festival
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png