Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did you do with your progens?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@QuirkyJunimo

I did a mix of 1,3,4, and 7.

First, I exalted my random and kept my custom. I gave her some genes, bred her, placed her both in the back and in the front of my lair. I also spent a ton of gems scatterscrolling her. Still haven't gotten a color combo I'm satisfied with. Eventually I unexalted my random and gened him as well, but I didn't breed him.

Now they're both exalted as they don't fit with my lair.
@QuirkyJunimo

I did a mix of 1,3,4, and 7.

First, I exalted my random and kept my custom. I gave her some genes, bred her, placed her both in the back and in the front of my lair. I also spent a ton of gems scatterscrolling her. Still haven't gotten a color combo I'm satisfied with. Eventually I unexalted my random and gened him as well, but I didn't breed him.

Now they're both exalted as they don't fit with my lair.
KdSMN2F.png
@QuirkyJunimo

My progens are all gened up, and some of ‘em are gem genes even!

My custom has a seat of glory (and two mates, greedy girl), though my random is temporarily in the hibden because he and his mate just weren’t working for me. I’ve found him a new mate, though, so he should be back in my main lair soon.
@QuirkyJunimo

My progens are all gened up, and some of ‘em are gem genes even!

My custom has a seat of glory (and two mates, greedy girl), though my random is temporarily in the hibden because he and his mate just weren’t working for me. I’ve found him a new mate, though, so he should be back in my main lair soon.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
aww I love my progens <3 they’re my lair leaders and they sit front page of my main lair tab. I have an about me dragon at the very very front of the lair, so she’s the first thing you see when you view my place, but where all the fun and lore is is in my main tab.

I got very lucky with them and I gave them some well-deserved appreciation from day one, before I even realized what good quality progens they were.
aww I love my progens <3 they’re my lair leaders and they sit front page of my main lair tab. I have an about me dragon at the very very front of the lair, so she’s the first thing you see when you view my place, but where all the fun and lore is is in my main tab.

I got very lucky with them and I gave them some well-deserved appreciation from day one, before I even realized what good quality progens they were.
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
@QuirkyJunimo

Gave my custom genes & lore, bred him with a ton of other dragons (including my random). He's my avatar dragon. <3

My random I exalted and then unexalted, then scattered. Now she's sitting at the back end of my lair because I don't want to exalt-unexalt her again but I also don't know what to do with her.
@QuirkyJunimo

Gave my custom genes & lore, bred him with a ton of other dragons (including my random). He's my avatar dragon. <3

My random I exalted and then unexalted, then scattered. Now she's sitting at the back end of my lair because I don't want to exalt-unexalt her again but I also don't know what to do with her.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
I gened my custom and she is in the first row on my first tab. She is still special to me :)

My random is ugly to me and he was exalted for a few years, but I brought him back for some reason. He resides in my hib den
I gened my custom and she is in the first row on my first tab. She is still special to me :)

My random is ugly to me and he was exalted for a few years, but I brought him back for some reason. He resides in my hib den
466w8yC.png
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
Exalted my random within the first year (no regrets), gened my custom and used her for lore for a while. Only bred one or two clutches out of her (not with my other progen). She’s retired now in my hibden - she doesn’t fit my lair anymore but I wanted to keep her since I’m still fond of her.
Exalted my random within the first year (no regrets), gened my custom and used her for lore for a while. Only bred one or two clutches out of her (not with my other progen). She’s retired now in my hibden - she doesn’t fit my lair anymore but I wanted to keep her since I’m still fond of her.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
I kept em. Scatter'd and gene'd one of em, and the other I'm unsure of what to do. My male was Xeonas and my female was Topaz.
I kept em. Scatter'd and gene'd one of em, and the other I'm unsure of what to do. My male was Xeonas and my female was Topaz.
I did 4 (multiple times), 5, 7, leveled and stoned them also I've scattered my custom twice. And now beacuse ancient are a thing I'm waiting for the wind ancient breed and I'll breedchange and gene them once more. :D
I did 4 (multiple times), 5, 7, leveled and stoned them also I've scattered my custom twice. And now beacuse ancient are a thing I'm waiting for the wind ancient breed and I'll breedchange and gene them once more. :D
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
My custom progenitor remains in my lair as a lore dragon, she is ungened and has been exalted once or twice. The random progen is exalted at the moment for space, but I may to bring him back to breed change into a gaoler and add genes to.
My custom progenitor remains in my lair as a lore dragon, she is ungened and has been exalted once or twice. The random progen is exalted at the moment for space, but I may to bring him back to breed change into a gaoler and add genes to.
1b82b988bb765cc205b1929d59a834f02c6e137a.png
bYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.pngjI9KbMj.pngUdd22Jj.pngQQYyU47.pngJ7D1quC.png
q7KYqlT.pngFObX7rS.pngBzjAkuF.pngTsZSlfa.pngq7KYqlT.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19