Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did you do with your progens?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
I gened them both to be coatls in early 2015 (I joined late 2014 but got lucky during the first notn and made enough to do so). I slowly gened them over the next few months, and they still have the same genes today. I bred them a lot but not to sell the kids, I wanted to hatch a few that looked nice enough to keep. On my 5th anniversary (october 13, 2019) I breedchanged them to wildclaws because why not! I'm sure i'll regene them at some point but today is not that day.
I gened them both to be coatls in early 2015 (I joined late 2014 but got lucky during the first notn and made enough to do so). I slowly gened them over the next few months, and they still have the same genes today. I bred them a lot but not to sell the kids, I wanted to hatch a few that looked nice enough to keep. On my 5th anniversary (october 13, 2019) I breedchanged them to wildclaws because why not! I'm sure i'll regene them at some point but today is not that day.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
These three:
4.gene’d them up
5.breed them with each other
7.give the seat of glory by putting them the first slots

I was also going to pick 3 since they're just sitting in the HibDen now, but then I remembered I occasionally look at them and try random bits of apparel on them. So I guess that doesn't count as "ignoring".

Tbh, I'd be happy to put them in the first slots of the lair again, but lord almighty these dragons eat so much.
These three:
4.gene’d them up

I was also going to pick 3 since they're just sitting in the HibDen now, but then I remembered I occasionally look at them and try random bits of apparel on them. So I guess that doesn't count as "ignoring".

Tbh, I'd be happy to put them in the first slots of the lair again, but lord almighty these dragons eat so much.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I gened them and gave them apparel, of course I bred them because that was the first thing the site told me to do, but otherwise, I kept their original breed.
I gened them and gave them apparel, of course I bred them because that was the first thing the site told me to do, but otherwise, I kept their original breed.
FfsFHyt.png
@QuirkyJunimo
5 & 7!
I've been planning to gene them but im FR poor for eternity
@QuirkyJunimo
5 & 7!
I've been planning to gene them but im FR poor for eternity
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
@Kitsicles hahaha same :P
@Kitsicles hahaha same :P
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Gened my custom. Bred her constantly with a gift dragon. Keep regening and spoiling her.

Exalted my random. Then recovery became a thing. I hadn't regretted it but I thought he'd make cool lore so I asked for him back. Went on hiatus. Nearly exalted him AGAIN (despite him not having awful colors, I just didn't feel attached, you know?) But then scried him up as a gaoler and suddenly I needed to keep him.
Gened my custom. Bred her constantly with a gift dragon. Keep regening and spoiling her.

Exalted my random. Then recovery became a thing. I hadn't regretted it but I thought he'd make cool lore so I asked for him back. Went on hiatus. Nearly exalted him AGAIN (despite him not having awful colors, I just didn't feel attached, you know?) But then scried him up as a gaoler and suddenly I needed to keep him.
lik2pA1X.jpg
@QuirkyJunimo
4, 5, 6, and 7. And once I finished some projects, they will be getting a re-gene.
@QuirkyJunimo
4, 5, 6, and 7. And once I finished some projects, they will be getting a re-gene.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I did 5 and 7. I also have them included with my clans lore.
I did 5 and 7. I also have them included with my clans lore.
ACOZFAh.pngRI1dQsH.png
MUYNhfy.pngYg7nmfS.png
LCqISMP.pngQUIpVFE.png
v2PJF9u.png
3&5

They are in my den ignored entirely. Cause I regret breeding them to each other to the point they might end up as 1. Exalted.
3&5

They are in my den ignored entirely. Cause I regret breeding them to each other to the point they might end up as 1. Exalted.
waterb1.pngearthb1.png
@QuirkyJunimo
Quote:
4.gene’d them up

These! Though they're technically not in the first slots anymore but they are in the first slots of my perma tab. I started with some cheap genes then decided to go with gem genes and gave their terts limited rarity. They're so decked out now <3
@QuirkyJunimo
Quote:
4.gene’d them up

These! Though they're technically not in the first slots anymore but they are in the first slots of my perma tab. I started with some cheap genes then decided to go with gem genes and gave their terts limited rarity. They're so decked out now <3
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19