Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did you do with your progens?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
My progens are... Kind of just treated like others dragons in lore. Never bred them, never exalted them, never plan to. Hela (my custom) is my first dragon and my icon, all gened up, whereas Prater (my random) is shuffled into the rest of my lair and 'currently' undergoing a scatterquest. And even when he looks good, he'll probably stay right where he is.
My progens are... Kind of just treated like others dragons in lore. Never bred them, never exalted them, never plan to. Hela (my custom) is my first dragon and my icon, all gened up, whereas Prater (my random) is shuffled into the rest of my lair and 'currently' undergoing a scatterquest. And even when he looks good, he'll probably stay right where he is.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[ Maxwell ]

We gave them genes awhile ago, but now they don't fit into our lore at all so they aren't active in our den and they're just in our lair until a consistent method for natural special eyes comes around.
[ Maxwell ]

We gave them genes awhile ago, but now they don't fit into our lore at all so they aren't active in our den and they're just in our lair until a consistent method for natural special eyes comes around.
My progens are the heads of the leader council of my clan. I bred them together once then got them both new mates, gened them but kept them as mirrors, and both leveled to 25 and statted/stoned. They're in the first tab of my lair. Ourorro, my custom, has always been the very first dragon and my avatar. [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
My progens are the heads of the leader council of my clan. I bred them together once then got them both new mates, gened them but kept them as mirrors, and both leveled to 25 and statted/stoned. They're in the first tab of my lair. Ourorro, my custom, has always been the very first dragon and my avatar.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
I gened them both up and they breed together always. They also stay at the top of my lair.

They also were my first level 25 that I did by myself starting at level one coli venue.
I gened them both up and they breed together always. They also stay at the top of my lair.

They also were my first level 25 that I did by myself starting at level one coli venue.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
Bred them, gened them, put them in the first two slots. [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Bred them, gened them, put them in the first two slots.
Buying Food UMAs
[quote name="chocomissile" date="2020-11-30 17:39:19" ] i've exalted them and have since pretended that they don't exist [/quote] I bred them. They aint real.
chocomissile wrote on 2020-11-30 17:39:19:
i've exalted them and have since pretended that they don't exist
I bred them. They aint real.
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
@QuirkyJunimo

Ultimately, I made my custom progen into the High General and made my random progen into the Head Priest after scatterscrolling him cause he was hideous. Still need to finish geneing them, but I felt they worked into my lore well enough to keep.
Despite the fact they both have offspring cause 2016 me was an idiot, I've decided that neither of them ever took mates(though for separate reasons).
@QuirkyJunimo

Ultimately, I made my custom progen into the High General and made my random progen into the Head Priest after scatterscrolling him cause he was hideous. Still need to finish geneing them, but I felt they worked into my lore well enough to keep.
Despite the fact they both have offspring cause 2016 me was an idiot, I've decided that neither of them ever took mates(though for separate reasons).
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
They're gened up, bred with each other, and in the first slots of my lair. I really adore them!
They're gened up, bred with each other, and in the first slots of my lair. I really adore them!
td9UiZS.png
Gened, bred with 222 kids, around a dozen I kept (bred during the great scatter quest), a couple of great grandkids in the clan and they take pride of place in the first slots.
Gened, bred with 222 kids, around a dozen I kept (bred during the great scatter quest), a couple of great grandkids in the clan and they take pride of place in the first slots.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I wound up geneing them at one point and scattered my custom because of an unfortunate tertiary. I exalted them later on, because they never really fit into my lair to begin with
I wound up geneing them at one point and scattered my custom because of an unfortunate tertiary. I exalted them later on, because they never really fit into my lair to begin with
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19