Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did you do with your progens?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
still got em! fully gened my custome but my random had some....unfortunate colors. Sadly i'm too attached to his purple primary to scatter him so i just cover as much of the wings as possible.
still got em! fully gened my custome but my random had some....unfortunate colors. Sadly i'm too attached to his purple primary to scatter him so i just cover as much of the wings as possible.
meowmeowmeow222.png
@fyi then that is a very good joke!;)
@fyi then that is a very good joke!;)
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I turned my custom into a Skydancer and my random into a Spiral. I also gave my random Stripes. I took them into the Coli and they eventually got to level 25 through those ventures.
The tutorial tricked me into breeding them. I thought I had to to advance in the game. X'D If only I had known that it was completely optional, I would've never bred them... I wish I could delete their offspring list. :X
I turned my custom into a Skydancer and my random into a Spiral. I also gave my random Stripes. I took them into the Coli and they eventually got to level 25 through those ventures.
The tutorial tricked me into breeding them. I thought I had to to advance in the game. X'D If only I had known that it was completely optional, I would've never bred them... I wish I could delete their offspring list. :X
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@GlitchedAway yeah you definitely did
@GlitchedAway yeah you definitely did
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@QuirkyJunimo You can't actually sell or trade progens. lol I still have my custom Progen, Jim. My rando Progen I exalted to Glademum as I couldn't do anything with her colours. :'''D
@QuirkyJunimo You can't actually sell or trade progens. lol I still have my custom Progen, Jim. My rando Progen I exalted to Glademum as I couldn't do anything with her colours. :'''D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
@PurpleTartan oh my mistake
@PurpleTartan oh my mistake
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I took em out back and buried them.
I took em out back and buried them.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Hello does any body here like Stardew Valley?
Hello does any body here like Stardew Valley?
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I ended up exalting them back before I took my break, not sure why I did but I restored them myself when I returned a bit ago! I had gene plans for them based on the genes that were available back then, but they've added a bunch of new genes now so I came up with a plan I like better for them! Neither of them has tertiaries that go very well with their other colors, or even primary and secondary colors that go really well together, but I've managed to come up with something I like for both!

Also, I've bred them together and with random other dragons, along with starting to give them lore.
I ended up exalting them back before I took my break, not sure why I did but I restored them myself when I returned a bit ago! I had gene plans for them based on the genes that were available back then, but they've added a bunch of new genes now so I came up with a plan I like better for them! Neither of them has tertiaries that go very well with their other colors, or even primary and secondary colors that go really well together, but I've managed to come up with something I like for both!

Also, I've bred them together and with random other dragons, along with starting to give them lore.
There is no "s" in my name!
Hoarding: All chess pieces. Total-6883 Goal-10000
Have a good day, everyone!
exalted them. i can always get em back anyways
exalted them. i can always get em back anyways
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19