Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most stereotypical thing you've done?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
Make spreadsheets. So so so many spreadsheets...
Make spreadsheets. So so so many spreadsheets...
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
I may or may not have gotten lost in the tiniest patch of woods ever. So, anti-nature, almost.
I may or may not have gotten lost in the tiniest patch of woods ever. So, anti-nature, almost.
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
If the temperature is above freezing, I am probably sweating.
If the temperature is above freezing, I am probably sweating.
ctFAI4k.gif
i forget things
a lot

oh right need to save up money for my next lair expansion. not get genes for my projects.
i forget things
a lot

oh right need to save up money for my next lair expansion. not get genes for my projects.
Z1RkWWM.png
[quote name="Hoatzin" date="2020-11-13 15:00:51" ] My personality isn't really wind flight. But I get really excited by windy weather, and I find it so fun to walk around in. [/quote] same, i like the air pressing against you.
Hoatzin wrote on 2020-11-13 15:00:51:
My personality isn't really wind flight. But I get really excited by windy weather, and I find it so fun to walk around in.
same, i like the air pressing against you.
Z1RkWWM.png
While in Plague: acquired a breeding pair of dragons whose colors were Blood/Maroon/Red because of course.

From when I was in Fire; I still have Flambebes.
While in Plague: acquired a breeding pair of dragons whose colors were Blood/Maroon/Red because of course.

From when I was in Fire; I still have Flambebes.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
I have that "why can't we all just be nice?" attitude a lot of the time. That seems to be the place of Wind in all this-- just kind of... sitting off in the corner, chillin'.
I have that "why can't we all just be nice?" attitude a lot of the time. That seems to be the place of Wind in all this-- just kind of... sitting off in the corner, chillin'.
YUDrFCG.png
I'm in Fire flight, and I really, really like fire. Not exactly pyromaniac level, I just think cardboard or leaves/twigs/wood burning is neat to watch. I also have a ton of candles.

For an in-game stereotype, I have a primal flambebe in the first tab of my den, and created the in-flight joke about hating lemons on the Fire discord.
I'm in Fire flight, and I really, really like fire. Not exactly pyromaniac level, I just think cardboard or leaves/twigs/wood burning is neat to watch. I also have a ton of candles.

For an in-game stereotype, I have a primal flambebe in the first tab of my den, and created the in-flight joke about hating lemons on the Fire discord.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
From my data based money making guide's intro paragraph: [quote name="Paladingineer" date="2018-08-03 17:58:05" ] And in the most spectacularly stereotypically-Light thing I’ve ever done, I’ve combined unnecessarily rigorous research, spreadsheets, and profit, to find out once and for all which fairground game really pays the best. [/quote]
From my data based money making guide's intro paragraph:
Paladingineer wrote on 2018-08-03 17:58:05:
And in the most spectacularly stereotypically-Light thing I’ve ever done, I’ve combined unnecessarily rigorous research, spreadsheets, and profit, to find out once and for all which fairground game really pays the best.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
i collect bones, mostly skulls.
i collect bones, mostly skulls.

tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25