Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most stereotypical thing you've done?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
I'm a complete edgelord IRL. I love Halloween, edgy music like metal and industrial, horror games and movies, anything associated with witchcraft and magic.

Also pranks and tricks are fun, I love April Fool's day!
I'm a complete edgelord IRL. I love Halloween, edgy music like metal and industrial, horror games and movies, anything associated with witchcraft and magic.

Also pranks and tricks are fun, I love April Fool's day!
jCVhFoZ.gif
I am not so good with the bright sun light, so I prefer staying in the dark or under a roof, woods, ecc X3 (where am not directly under the sun)
I am not so good with the bright sun light, so I prefer staying in the dark or under a roof, woods, ecc X3 (where am not directly under the sun)
...wow, i don't even know what the arcane stereotypes are. uh. *frantically shuffling notes* magic cool? space pretty?? i'm a fool and want to know everything and ignore the revelations i consistently have about how knowing things is not always good??? one of my prized possessions is a cat plush with tentacles instead of legs and my computer background has been a pink/purple galaxy for a couple years
...wow, i don't even know what the arcane stereotypes are. uh. *frantically shuffling notes* magic cool? space pretty?? i'm a fool and want to know everything and ignore the revelations i consistently have about how knowing things is not always good??? one of my prized possessions is a cat plush with tentacles instead of legs and my computer background has been a pink/purple galaxy for a couple years
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've been wanting to light the fire pit again just to stare at the flames and daydream about swords :'D
I've been wanting to light the fire pit again just to stare at the flames and daydream about swords :'D
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
i like to read wikipedia for fun and i really love philosophy and logic.
i like to read wikipedia for fun and i really love philosophy and logic.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

i love to pull pranks on others with jokes and laughs! but it's only fun if they laugh too.
i love to pull pranks on others with jokes and laughs! but it's only fun if they laugh too.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
[quote name="Invincible" date="2020-11-13 11:36:47" ] I'm boring [/quote]
Invincible wrote on 2020-11-13 11:36:47:
I'm boring
she/her +1
I'm Lightning, and I keep lists. Until I delete them, attempting to organize. And need to make more lists to organize more. Then delete them to consolidate space. What was that quote, the one about insanity = doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different result? That describes me too well.
I'm Lightning, and I keep lists. Until I delete them, attempting to organize. And need to make more lists to organize more. Then delete them to consolidate space. What was that quote, the one about insanity = doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different result? That describes me too well.
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
I'm Nature and obnoxiously passionate about the environment and conservation. :D
I'm Nature and obnoxiously passionate about the environment and conservation. :D
I collect bones
I collect bones
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25