Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most stereotypical thing you've done?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Lightning here and I... I... I hate work, I hate coffee, I hate spreadsheets... uhhhmmm...
Does owning a pet mantis count? No?
Lightning here and I... I... I hate work, I hate coffee, I hate spreadsheets... uhhhmmm...
Does owning a pet mantis count? No?
qR6otwA.png
I once wrestled a kid who was about to squash a roach.
I once wrestled a kid who was about to squash a roach.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Well I collect dice.
Well I collect dice.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
[quote name="AaliyahMoon" date="2020-11-13 11:24:45" ] Well I collect dice. [/quote] [center]oh ya, same. so many dice! I uh, like hanging out in the woods, exploring the abandoned buildings, hanging out with dogs and drawing? I make cookies if that helps[/center]
AaliyahMoon wrote on 2020-11-13 11:24:45:
Well I collect dice.
oh ya, same. so many dice! I uh, like hanging out in the woods, exploring the abandoned buildings, hanging out with dogs and drawing? I make cookies if that helps
Hm, let's see.

My backpack has a space theme on it. What's hilarious is the fact that I didn't realize how it connected to arcane until very recently, so I guess I'm naturally drawn to space stuff.

Pink has been a favourite of mine since I was small, and while I tried to do away with the colour because teen me thought it was too girlish to like, I eventually gave up and embraced the fact that I do like pink.

I am a dreamer and I tend to get lost in my thoughts more than I should and tend to not treat consequences seriously until they happen.
Hm, let's see.

My backpack has a space theme on it. What's hilarious is the fact that I didn't realize how it connected to arcane until very recently, so I guess I'm naturally drawn to space stuff.

Pink has been a favourite of mine since I was small, and while I tried to do away with the colour because teen me thought it was too girlish to like, I eventually gave up and embraced the fact that I do like pink.

I am a dreamer and I tend to get lost in my thoughts more than I should and tend to not treat consequences seriously until they happen.
When I die I turn into an undead abomination.
When I die I turn into an undead abomination.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
[quote name="Purpleater13" date="2020-11-13 10:40:54" ] I'm water and I can see in to the future [/quote] wow same
Purpleater13 wrote on 2020-11-13 10:40:54:
I'm water and I can see in to the future
wow same
Untitled241.png
I'm boring
I'm boring
earthh5.png
I'm arcane, and my curiosity will sometimes outweigh my common sense. Case in point:

"I wonder if the base of this electric kettle gets hot too, or if it's insulated?"

*touches base, (lightly) burns fingers*

"Well, now I know."
I'm arcane, and my curiosity will sometimes outweigh my common sense. Case in point:

"I wonder if the base of this electric kettle gets hot too, or if it's insulated?"

*touches base, (lightly) burns fingers*

"Well, now I know."
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
[quote name="GuacamacaYT" date="2020-11-13 10:56:47" ] as a windy i'm very carefree at the point that i forgot about the homework i had and now i'm rushing myself to get 30 assignments done for the end of the month lol [/quote] AUGH. We are the same person But i really really like travel, kites, balloons and birds.. and daydream about flying and or having wings wayy too often
GuacamacaYT wrote on 2020-11-13 10:56:47:
as a windy i'm very carefree at the point that i forgot about the homework i had and now i'm rushing myself to get 30 assignments done for the end of the month lol
AUGH. We are the same person

But i really really like travel, kites, balloons and birds.. and daydream about flying and or having wings wayy too often

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25