Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most stereotypical thing you've done?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
I too have owned mantises. Mostly for gardening purposes but also because they’re really neat. Love watching everyone else’s pet videos and the variety of mantises others keep. I keep natives. But it’s fun to see orchids, wandering violins, and those itty bitty ghost mantises.

Also my voice: AM I YELLING? I DONT THINK I AM?! THIS IS MY INDOOR VOICE!!!

Also me: Yells in an attempt to be heard over an incoming sandstorm. Which is ridiculous. *Goes inside* Still uses the same volume.

Though having a deep voice I’m never really subtle or quiet, I just can’t.
I too have owned mantises. Mostly for gardening purposes but also because they’re really neat. Love watching everyone else’s pet videos and the variety of mantises others keep. I keep natives. But it’s fun to see orchids, wandering violins, and those itty bitty ghost mantises.

Also my voice: AM I YELLING? I DONT THINK I AM?! THIS IS MY INDOOR VOICE!!!

Also me: Yells in an attempt to be heard over an incoming sandstorm. Which is ridiculous. *Goes inside* Still uses the same volume.

Though having a deep voice I’m never really subtle or quiet, I just can’t.
water flight. i collect seashells, sea glass, and love swimming.
water flight. i collect seashells, sea glass, and love swimming.
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
I'm not happy until it's cold/snowing and I'm absolutely miserable in the Summer.
I'm not happy until it's cold/snowing and I'm absolutely miserable in the Summer.
et83wGg.gifgebx48s.pngaXbaYIT.pngxe4FQbY.pngXGtgfcm.png3TwiCsy.pngpxgKZLB.pngPuVYkR5.pngygWzlbs.pngY8tJr9S.pngyamzawx.pngX8uau7ND.png

If I’m gonna learn anything, it’s gonna be what I want to learn.

Philosophy cool.
WIKIPEDIA!

If I’m gonna learn anything, it’s gonna be what I want to learn.

Philosophy cool.
WIKIPEDIA!
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
I'm in light flight, and also in grad school for library and information studies
I'm in light flight, and also in grad school for library and information studies
I have way too many writing notes left strewn around my room. Not even my class notes are safe from my lack of order and organization.

I'm in arcane.
I have way too many writing notes left strewn around my room. Not even my class notes are safe from my lack of order and organization.

I'm in arcane.
WEtoEVH.png
*Looks at her red-eyed Plague darlings. Looks at her RL collection of red-eyed demon dolls and vampires and zombies.*

. . . . . I have no idea.
*Looks at her red-eyed Plague darlings. Looks at her RL collection of red-eyed demon dolls and vampires and zombies.*

. . . . . I have no idea.
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
I am a fiend for books. I have a lot of books and not nearly enough shelf. That and sometimes i find one subject i really like and i spend ages researching it, right now that's bronze age civilizations!!! (also bigeye thresher sharks please god talk to me if you want to know about bigeye or common or pelagic thresher sharks i will answer any questions you have.)
Something not very light flighty of me is that I am unable to get a library card at my local library.
I am a fiend for books. I have a lot of books and not nearly enough shelf. That and sometimes i find one subject i really like and i spend ages researching it, right now that's bronze age civilizations!!! (also bigeye thresher sharks please god talk to me if you want to know about bigeye or common or pelagic thresher sharks i will answer any questions you have.)
Something not very light flighty of me is that I am unable to get a library card at my local library.
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
strong urges to sleep in the snow
strong urges to sleep in the snow
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Have a calm discussion with white hat a fire chief(?) about who would board up the house to make sure no one robbed it afterwards, while it was still being ravaged by an Emperor on fire.

That was one heck of a week lemme tell you.
Have a calm discussion with white hat a fire chief(?) about who would board up the house to make sure no one robbed it afterwards, while it was still being ravaged by an Emperor on fire.

That was one heck of a week lemme tell you.
4QFtgPW.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25