Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most stereotypical thing you've done?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
I collect/use crystals, does that count?
I collect/use crystals, does that count?
Released the Shade and shattered the Pillar, leading to the end of the Third Age.

¯\_(?)_/¯
Released the Shade and shattered the Pillar, leading to the end of the Third Age.

¯\_(?)_/¯
A0swSVu.png
Sailor | 28 | They/She
7kf68Em.png
uh

I like jumpscaring people...

Also cookies are nice
uh

I like jumpscaring people...

Also cookies are nice
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
I'm lightning and work in a lab and have a Biochemistry degree [emoji=sunglasses size=1] I live in a desert and love thunderstorms Uhhh yeah
I'm lightning and work in a lab and have a Biochemistry degree

I live in a desert and love thunderstorms

Uhhh yeah
IMG_0247.jpg
im in arcane and my favorite band ever is starset
im in arcane and my favorite band ever is starset
While I'm living in ice right now (and plan to keep moving) I was a windy up until recently. And I'm always wanting to start new projects and things but I always get side tracked
While I'm living in ice right now (and plan to keep moving) I was a windy up until recently. And I'm always wanting to start new projects and things but I always get side tracked
5sgKGZR.gif
[quote name="blackberrytart" date="2020-11-13 10:35:41" ] *not in general, the title limit was too short. What's the most stereotypical *your flight* thing you've done? I'm in wind, the most stereotypical windy thing I've ever done was forgetting I had to pack for my trip to the other side of the globe until an hour before I had to leave. [/quote] Oh for your [I]flight.[/I] I was going to say "have nightmares of Facebook loading wheels on the brand page" but that's more a general [I]Flight Rising[/I] thing for me, not specific to a flight.
blackberrytart wrote on 2020-11-13 10:35:41:
*not in general, the title limit was too short.

What's the most stereotypical *your flight* thing you've done?

I'm in wind, the most stereotypical windy thing I've ever done was forgetting I had to pack for my trip to the other side of the globe until an hour before I had to leave.

Oh for your flight.

I was going to say "have nightmares of Facebook loading wheels on the brand page" but that's more a general Flight Rising thing for me, not specific to a flight.
I'm Shadow and I hate sunlight. :') It makes my eyes and head hurt, and might even cause a migraine.
I'm Shadow and I hate sunlight. :') It makes my eyes and head hurt, and might even cause a migraine.
My personality isn't really wind flight. But I get really excited by windy weather, and I find it so fun to walk around in.
My personality isn't really wind flight. But I get really excited by windy weather, and I find it so fun to walk around in.
im in nature and though i do not know what the heck plants are i do get very excited when i go in a forest
im in nature and though i do not know what the heck plants are i do get very excited when i go in a forest
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25