Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most stereotypical thing you've done?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
I'm Lightning, and I keep lists. Until I delete them, attempting to organize. And need to make more lists to organize more. Then delete them to consolidate space. What was that quote, the one about insanity = doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different result? That describes me too well.
I'm Lightning, and I keep lists. Until I delete them, attempting to organize. And need to make more lists to organize more. Then delete them to consolidate space. What was that quote, the one about insanity = doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different result? That describes me too well.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.pngWishlist
I'm Nature and obnoxiously passionate about the environment and conservation. :D
I'm Nature and obnoxiously passionate about the environment and conservation. :D

Rook (they/them) | 22 .frlife_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz1x.png
FR+8 | G1 + coli addict .frlife_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz1x.png
pinkerlocke.frlife_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz1x.png
l4nnXKx.png
I collect bones
I collect bones
Welcome-Home-by-Squiggly-Digg.gif
I collect/use crystals, does that count?
I collect/use crystals, does that count?
You only live once so go live a little bit {any pronouns]
7Mm0Twp.gif
Released the Shade and shattered the Pillar, leading to the end of the Third Age.

¯\_(?)_/¯
Released the Shade and shattered the Pillar, leading to the end of the Third Age.

¯\_(?)_/¯
A0swSVu.png
Sailor | 25 | They/She
7kf68Em.png
destroy me more; you are my messiah
uh

I like jumpscaring people...

Also cookies are nice
uh

I like jumpscaring people...

Also cookies are nice
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Sequel | 520171
• She/Her
Wishlist
• FR Time +3
I'm lightning and work in a lab and have a Biochemistry degree [emoji=sunglasses size=1] I live in a desert and love thunderstorms Uhhh yeah
I'm lightning and work in a lab and have a Biochemistry degree

I live in a desert and love thunderstorms

Uhhh yeah
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
r o g u e
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
im in arcane and my favorite band ever is starset
im in arcane and my favorite band ever is starset
M4brHXR.png
While I'm living in ice right now (and plan to keep moving) I was a windy up until recently. And I'm always wanting to start new projects and things but I always get side tracked
While I'm living in ice right now (and plan to keep moving) I was a windy up until recently. And I'm always wanting to start new projects and things but I always get side tracked
5sgKGZR.gif
[quote name="blackberrytart" date="2020-11-13 10:35:41" ] *not in general, the title limit was too short. What's the most stereotypical *your flight* thing you've done? I'm in wind, the most stereotypical windy thing I've ever done was forgetting I had to pack for my trip to the other side of the globe until an hour before I had to leave. [/quote] Oh for your [I]flight.[/I] I was going to say "have nightmares of Facebook loading wheels on the brand page" but that's more a general [I]Flight Rising[/I] thing for me, not specific to a flight.
blackberrytart wrote on 2020-11-13 10:35:41:
*not in general, the title limit was too short.

What's the most stereotypical *your flight* thing you've done?

I'm in wind, the most stereotypical windy thing I've ever done was forgetting I had to pack for my trip to the other side of the globe until an hour before I had to leave.

Oh for your flight.

I was going to say "have nightmares of Facebook loading wheels on the brand page" but that's more a general Flight Rising thing for me, not specific to a flight.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20