Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most stereotypical thing you've done?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
*not in general, the title limit was too short.

What's the most stereotypical *your flight* thing you've done?

I'm in wind, the most stereotypical windy thing I've ever done was forgetting I had to pack for my trip to the other side of the globe until an hour before I had to leave.
*not in general, the title limit was too short.

What's the most stereotypical *your flight* thing you've done?

I'm in wind, the most stereotypical windy thing I've ever done was forgetting I had to pack for my trip to the other side of the globe until an hour before I had to leave.
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
Whenever I am dirty or forget to wash my hands, I think that it will boost my immune system.
It.
It might though.
Whenever I am dirty or forget to wash my hands, I think that it will boost my immune system.
It.
It might though.
IfCmPpP.png
I'm water and I can see in to the future
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
[quote name="Purpleater13" date="2020-11-13 10:40:54" ] I'm water and I can see in to the future [/quote] nice
Purpleater13 wrote on 2020-11-13 10:40:54:
nice
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
I have high spice tolerance, to the point that the "spicy" versions of a lot of foods don't even register as spicy to me. I feel like this would be a stereotypical Fire Flight thing.
I have high spice tolerance, to the point that the "spicy" versions of a lot of foods don't even register as spicy to me. I feel like this would be a stereotypical Fire Flight thing.
giphy.gif
as a windy i'm very carefree at the point that i forgot about the homework i had and now i'm rushing myself to get 30 assignments done for the end of the month lol
as a windy i'm very carefree at the point that i forgot about the homework i had and now i'm rushing myself to get 30 assignments done for the end of the month lol
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I put a basket over my cat (it has holes in it like square. he can get out) and called it prison. am I gaoler yet
I put a basket over my cat (it has holes in it like square. he can get out) and called it prison. am I gaoler yet
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
I got sick about a week ago and said it was plaguemama testing my worth
I got sick about a week ago and said it was plaguemama testing my worth
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
i like eating snow. does that count?
i like eating snow. does that count?
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
When I enter my drawing zone, I don't move for the next a few hours.
When I enter my drawing zone, I don't move for the next a few hours.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25