Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR is banned at my school
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
But guess what? That security thingie is trash and i can still play
But guess what? That security thingie is trash and i can still play
That's great! But don't let it distract you from class :D
nn4KUKj.png
Out of curiousity, what lets you get around the security?
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
[quote name="Blackvine" date="2020-10-12 01:19:01" ] Out of curiousity, what lets you get around the security? [/quote] @Blackvine after some refreshing, I am able to enter anywhere on site. Coli is little tricky but i can still play
Blackvine wrote on 2020-10-12 01:19:01:
@Blackvine after some refreshing, I am able to enter anywhere on site. Coli is little tricky but i can still play
[quote name="Kristan" date="2020-10-12 01:16:10" ] That's great! But don't let it distract you from class :D [/quote] :D This. Dragon game is less important than learning.
Kristan wrote on 2020-10-12 01:16:10:
:D This. Dragon game is less important than learning.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
It was banned in my school too, but you know what wasn't? Lioden. Which I found hilarious, content considered.

I had my phone to play FR though. School computers got relegated to Cool Math Games.

But, y'know, not at the expense of my grade or whatever. Stay in school. Or online class, since that's where alot of people are at the moment.
It was banned in my school too, but you know what wasn't? Lioden. Which I found hilarious, content considered.

I had my phone to play FR though. School computers got relegated to Cool Math Games.

But, y'know, not at the expense of my grade or whatever. Stay in school. Or online class, since that's where alot of people are at the moment.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[quote name="Lonin" date="2020-10-12 01:35:36" ] [quote name="Kristan" date="2020-10-12 01:16:10" ] That's great! But don't let it distract you from class :D [/quote] :D This. Dragon game is less important than learning. [/quote] Listen to an old woman (me) - school and education is very important
Lonin wrote on 2020-10-12 01:35:36:
Kristan wrote on 2020-10-12 01:16:10:
:D This. Dragon game is less important than learning.
Listen to an old woman (me) - school and education is very important
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I couple years back my school banned a bunch of sites. Me n all my friends play this game, but we r really good at hiding the game,and it was pretty much just us, so we got around it. Still have got in trouble a few times ahahaha
I couple years back my school banned a bunch of sites. Me n all my friends play this game, but we r really good at hiding the game,and it was pretty much just us, so we got around it. Still have got in trouble a few times ahahaha
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
yeah, for some reason only some pages on fr were banned (mainly the nesting grounds, gathering page, and every profile for some reason). i just use kproxy now because they restricted YouTube for some reason
yeah, for some reason only some pages on fr were banned (mainly the nesting grounds, gathering page, and every profile for some reason). i just use kproxy now because they restricted YouTube for some reason
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
im in business class rn

fr hasnt been removed in like 2 years on my school laptop even though im on it all the time
im in business class rn

fr hasnt been removed in like 2 years on my school laptop even though im on it all the time
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8