Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR is banned at my school
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Glacecakes lol my school blocked the Opera browser download page too D:
@Glacecakes lol my school blocked the Opera browser download page too D:
[quote name="Valrunie" date="2020-10-12 07:55:52" ] ofc it is banned, too many people played FR instead of studyng, smh [/quote] My class is pretty good at coding, plus im the only one who plays fr. Even worse sites are not banned smh lol
Valrunie wrote on 2020-10-12 07:55:52:
ofc it is banned, too many people played FR instead of studyng, smh
My class is pretty good at coding, plus im the only one who plays fr. Even worse sites are not banned smh lol
:^) all my homies use vpns to circumvent school firewalls.

(this post was not sponsored.)
:^) all my homies use vpns to circumvent school firewalls.

(this post was not sponsored.)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
When I was in high school we would all play pokemon on our laptops in the library/boring classes. We never got caught (we used an emulator + a pokemon rom, so I guess there was no ban applicable)

But I remember neopets and YouTube was banned lol

I’m not against playing games in class since that would be very hypocritical of me to say, but be mindful and give your education the importance it deserves.
When I was in high school we would all play pokemon on our laptops in the library/boring classes. We never got caught (we used an emulator + a pokemon rom, so I guess there was no ban applicable)

But I remember neopets and YouTube was banned lol

I’m not against playing games in class since that would be very hypocritical of me to say, but be mindful and give your education the importance it deserves.
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
ah yes i don't miss the days when i used vpns to get around school security to play games
ah yes i don't miss the days when i used vpns to get around school security to play games
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
My school sucks so hard i play games and read manwha during class time, then study when i'm at home lol

I envy yall with good schools
My school sucks so hard i play games and read manwha during class time, then study when i'm at home lol

I envy yall with good schools
jotaro-kid.gif
It isn't banned at my school however YouTube is XD
It isn't banned at my school however YouTube is XD
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
My high school wouldn't let me access my hoard, but all other pages were unblocked. (Keyword filters are stupid and apparently so are the people in charge of them. The best I can figure is that someone didn't know what "hoar" was or that the derogatory word is spelled differently.) I used to coli while we were doing table reads of plays in acting class, it helped me not get distracted during scenes I wasn't in. These days I refuse to take my laptop into class because of FR XD It's much harder to multitask when I do everything on my iPad.
My high school wouldn't let me access my hoard, but all other pages were unblocked. (Keyword filters are stupid and apparently so are the people in charge of them. The best I can figure is that someone didn't know what "hoar" was or that the derogatory word is spelled differently.) I used to coli while we were doing table reads of plays in acting class, it helped me not get distracted during scenes I wasn't in. These days I refuse to take my laptop into class because of FR XD It's much harder to multitask when I do everything on my iPad.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
xxxxxxxxxx
For a while I was playing during class, but keeping it quiet, and then my friend got caught in the coli and it got banned QwQ
At least DV is unblocked!
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
For a while I was playing during class, but keeping it quiet, and then my friend got caught in the coli and it got banned QwQ
At least DV is unblocked!
xxxxxxxxxx
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
It's not banned at my school. Then again, I play it on my phone and on my personal Google account, not my school one.
It's not banned at my school. Then again, I play it on my phone and on my personal Google account, not my school one.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8