Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR is banned at my school
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-10-13 07:39:21" ] Sooooooooo, as a team we'd really prefer it if those of you in 8th grade or high school [i]didn't[/i] play the game until [i]after[/i] school. I know, I know "no fun" and all, but your education is important. Even if you want to make games for your career, you need your high school degree (or equivalent) to get there. Pixel dragons will still be here when your classes are done for the day. [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote] Yep. I agree with this (although it applies to me :) )
Aequorin wrote on 2020-10-13 07:39:21:
Sooooooooo, as a team we'd really prefer it if those of you in 8th grade or high school didn't play the game until after school.

I know, I know "no fun" and all, but your education is important. Even if you want to make games for your career, you need your high school degree (or equivalent) to get there. Pixel dragons will still be here when your classes are done for the day.
Yep. I agree with this (although it applies to me :) )
bbbbbbbb.png16454.png sprites.png

coatlshoppe.png
I've graduated and such now however flight rising used to be a good source of inbetween my online classes. I've been online schooled for a few years and doing online college work, and flight rising helps with some of my focus problems if I switch off to it after getting some work done. My focusing cant focus on straight work as I need a lot of in between room.
I've graduated and such now however flight rising used to be a good source of inbetween my online classes. I've been online schooled for a few years and doing online college work, and flight rising helps with some of my focus problems if I switch off to it after getting some work done. My focusing cant focus on straight work as I need a lot of in between room.
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
It wasn't banned at my school but the internet was too bad so I only did things like gathering during some breaks when I had time. I do have to agree with many though, playing FR can calm me down too. I don't have any conditions that would justify it like many of you who mentioned it but I stress a lot for small reasons, sometimes to the point of practically being unable to think, and yes, spending a bit of time in the fairgrounds or coliseum gives me time to think about why I shouldn't stress, so I feel better afterwards. About schoolwork and about making calls.
Now at university? I haven't even gotten to try it yet. The WiFi is even worse. That'll be a problem for when the study rooms are accessible again. I'm sure I'll need internet there sooner or later.

I always admired people who wrote "I always play games at school" for being able to keep teachers from noticing until I realized you actually need to use devices in many schools. That wasn't a thing in any of the schools I went to, only for informatics lessons maybe Kahoot quizzes or other times we had to inform ourselves for group projects. The WiFi was usually good enough for that. Usually. A bunch if money was lost due to that... and before I was 15 I didn't even have a smartphone and my phone didn't even support WiFi. It could have gone seriously wrong when I got one that late because I obviously had no idea about how much I can use it but it ended up alright and not having internet still feels normal for me, although realistically I'd get in trouble if I didn't have it. Getting and handing in materials online has its advantages and disadvantages, and like the majority people in my group of students, I write on paper. That's what I get for going to the oldest school and later oldest university of the city XD
I swear that's normal. Not all schools in my area are like that (and we did have to write both the text for our final German exam and the same text as clean copy in the same time as the ones using computers and partly even had their spellchecker unblocked), but some are.
It wasn't banned at my school but the internet was too bad so I only did things like gathering during some breaks when I had time. I do have to agree with many though, playing FR can calm me down too. I don't have any conditions that would justify it like many of you who mentioned it but I stress a lot for small reasons, sometimes to the point of practically being unable to think, and yes, spending a bit of time in the fairgrounds or coliseum gives me time to think about why I shouldn't stress, so I feel better afterwards. About schoolwork and about making calls.
Now at university? I haven't even gotten to try it yet. The WiFi is even worse. That'll be a problem for when the study rooms are accessible again. I'm sure I'll need internet there sooner or later.

I always admired people who wrote "I always play games at school" for being able to keep teachers from noticing until I realized you actually need to use devices in many schools. That wasn't a thing in any of the schools I went to, only for informatics lessons maybe Kahoot quizzes or other times we had to inform ourselves for group projects. The WiFi was usually good enough for that. Usually. A bunch if money was lost due to that... and before I was 15 I didn't even have a smartphone and my phone didn't even support WiFi. It could have gone seriously wrong when I got one that late because I obviously had no idea about how much I can use it but it ended up alright and not having internet still feels normal for me, although realistically I'd get in trouble if I didn't have it. Getting and handing in materials online has its advantages and disadvantages, and like the majority people in my group of students, I write on paper. That's what I get for going to the oldest school and later oldest university of the city XD
I swear that's normal. Not all schools in my area are like that (and we did have to write both the text for our final German exam and the same text as clean copy in the same time as the ones using computers and partly even had their spellchecker unblocked), but some are.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8