Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR is banned at my school
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i'm still able to play on FR at my school bcs for some reason it hasn't been banned yet, probably because the school doesn't monitor all the screens. i've been able to get away with doin my dragon chores while in math class lol
i'm still able to play on FR at my school bcs for some reason it hasn't been banned yet, probably because the school doesn't monitor all the screens. i've been able to get away with doin my dragon chores while in math class lol
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
Former college student with ADHD here! I find that the mindless of playing Coli let my dumb scatterbrain feel as if it was playing a game, which actually allowed me to focus more in class - as opposed to sitting around thinking "god, I want to be playing video games right now, not doing this nonsense". That's kind of a specific situation though.
Former college student with ADHD here! I find that the mindless of playing Coli let my dumb scatterbrain feel as if it was playing a game, which actually allowed me to focus more in class - as opposed to sitting around thinking "god, I want to be playing video games right now, not doing this nonsense". That's kind of a specific situation though.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
I always doodled in class. To some degree it can help you focus (I've always been one of the most active peeps in class tho), if it stops doing that.. stop.
It better to just listen n take notes nowadays though.

The best thing about sitting in classes is absorbing as much as you can since you are there anyway, and then having the rest of the day for yourself haha.

.. next semester is classes with little to learn in-class.. OTL I can practice vocab in them though, so, *crosses fingers*
I always doodled in class. To some degree it can help you focus (I've always been one of the most active peeps in class tho), if it stops doing that.. stop.
It better to just listen n take notes nowadays though.

The best thing about sitting in classes is absorbing as much as you can since you are there anyway, and then having the rest of the day for yourself haha.

.. next semester is classes with little to learn in-class.. OTL I can practice vocab in them though, so, *crosses fingers*
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I did the same thing back in high school and I'm now a college student, and let me tell you, you want to be focusing in class if you can!! Sure, the class may be boring and FR has pretty dragons to keep you entertained, but you'll regret having played it during class when you're left stumped because you didn't catch a few details.

There are ways to play and study, and then there are ways to ignore what's going on around you in favor of the game. If you're taking notes on the computer and feel compelled to open the game at the risk of missing the notes, then you should wait until the notes are over. However, if you just finished a test and are waiting for the rest of the class to catch up, so long as it isn't against your testing policy, I'd say there's nothing wrong with that!

Your school should always take priority over the game, as tempting as FR is to log into during those hours. 'v'
I did the same thing back in high school and I'm now a college student, and let me tell you, you want to be focusing in class if you can!! Sure, the class may be boring and FR has pretty dragons to keep you entertained, but you'll regret having played it during class when you're left stumped because you didn't catch a few details.

There are ways to play and study, and then there are ways to ignore what's going on around you in favor of the game. If you're taking notes on the computer and feel compelled to open the game at the risk of missing the notes, then you should wait until the notes are over. However, if you just finished a test and are waiting for the rest of the class to catch up, so long as it isn't against your testing policy, I'd say there's nothing wrong with that!

Your school should always take priority over the game, as tempting as FR is to log into during those hours. 'v'
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
hiii!

when i was in hs FR didnt exist. ontop of that, we didnt have laptops and iphones just came out (so not all of us had them till junior/senior).

im lucky i didnt have dergs to distract me

since i focused on school, i am now a rocket scientist who can afford to spend real money on my dragons without worrying!

its worth it (: i promise
hiii!

when i was in hs FR didnt exist. ontop of that, we didnt have laptops and iphones just came out (so not all of us had them till junior/senior).

im lucky i didnt have dergs to distract me

since i focused on school, i am now a rocket scientist who can afford to spend real money on my dragons without worrying!

its worth it (: i promise
My school doesn’t even allow digital devices...
Not even a kindle.
My school doesn’t even allow digital devices...
Not even a kindle.
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
I don't intend to play games at or during school, but once the day ends, it's gaming world for me! Sometimes I just can't control myself, so I check on FR before school and at lunch.
I don't intend to play games at or during school, but once the day ends, it's gaming world for me! Sometimes I just can't control myself, so I check on FR before school and at lunch.
My Egg Cave
9g0BXbt.gif
psh, yall. Back in my day we didn't have computers except in typing class. Only the rich kids had phones and they were flip phones lmaoooo

psh, yall. Back in my day we didn't have computers except in typing class. Only the rich kids had phones and they were flip phones lmaoooo

At my school, only roblox isn't allowed. I didn't know about flight rising before quarantine so I never tried seeing if it was allowed

but sometimes when I feel like procrastinating I just do my daily stuff a bit
I still finish my work of course
At my school, only roblox isn't allowed. I didn't know about flight rising before quarantine so I never tried seeing if it was allowed

but sometimes when I feel like procrastinating I just do my daily stuff a bit
I still finish my work of course
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
[quote name="iiSwizzle" date="2020-10-12 09:51:55" ] everything functions on our school laptop other than the actual school website usually, which I find pretty amusing. Literally sometimes the website gets blocked by itself. [/quote] ^^ I’m pretty sure they forgot to ban things on chrome (I’m assuming they wanted us to use safari??) And a content filter pops up on the school website if you need to record or access a link to basically any other websites.
iiSwizzle wrote on 2020-10-12 09:51:55:
everything functions on our school laptop other than the actual school website usually, which I find pretty amusing. Literally sometimes the website gets blocked by itself.
^^
I’m pretty sure they forgot to ban things on chrome (I’m assuming they wanted us to use safari??) And a content filter pops up on the school website if you need to record or access a link to basically any other websites.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8