Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR is banned at my school
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
my old school had fr blocked, but for a few minutes at one point in time it was unblocked. I had some free time, so i tried to play it, but a lot of the images were not appearing. Then they blocked it again while i was right in the middle of viewing my lair.
my old school had fr blocked, but for a few minutes at one point in time it was unblocked. I had some free time, so i tried to play it, but a lot of the images were not appearing. Then they blocked it again while i was right in the middle of viewing my lair.
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
(sweats in playing FR in online school)
(sweats in playing FR in online school)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Sooooooooo, as a team we'd really prefer it if those of you in 8th grade or high school [i]didn't[/i] play the game until [i]after[/i] school. I know, I know "no fun" and all, but your education is important. Even if you want to make games for your career, you need your high school degree (or equivalent) to get there. Pixel dragons will still be here when your classes are done for the day. [emoji=new friend size=1]
Sooooooooo, as a team we'd really prefer it if those of you in 8th grade or high school didn't play the game until after school.

I know, I know "no fun" and all, but your education is important. Even if you want to make games for your career, you need your high school degree (or equivalent) to get there. Pixel dragons will still be here when your classes are done for the day.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-10-13 07:39:21" ] Sooooooooo, as a team we'd really prefer it if those of you in 8th grade or high school [i]didn't[/i] play the game until [i]after[/i] school. I know, I know "no fun" and all, but your education is important. Even if you want to make games for your career, you need your high school degree (or equivalent) to get there. Pixel dragons will still be here when your classes are done for the day. [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote] Yes, I agree. I usually get online when I have spare time, otherwise. I'm just raising my bunny, or doing marching band, homework, projects, etc.. Pixels are less important, as school could determine the outcome of your future. From personal experience, the game can lead to a lot of procrastination. In the end, you'll have to dig yourself out of a hole.[s] (Yes, sorry FR community, we've all been there at some point tho)[/s] The FR community still supports you, but remember. School comes first.
Aequorin wrote on 2020-10-13 07:39:21:
Sooooooooo, as a team we'd really prefer it if those of you in 8th grade or high school didn't play the game until after school.

I know, I know "no fun" and all, but your education is important. Even if you want to make games for your career, you need your high school degree (or equivalent) to get there. Pixel dragons will still be here when your classes are done for the day.

Yes, I agree. I usually get online when I have spare time, otherwise. I'm just raising my bunny, or doing marching band, homework, projects, etc.. Pixels are less important, as school could determine the outcome of your future. From personal experience, the game can lead to a lot of procrastination. In the end, you'll have to dig yourself out of a hole. (Yes, sorry FR community, we've all been there at some point tho) The FR community still supports you, but remember. School comes first.
Teacher here, please don't play FR or any other games during school! It's hard enough to keep track of student attentiveness when everyone uses laptops or chomebooks anyway, please make our job a little bit easier and try to focus on your work. Most teachers are super stressed right now given the current circumstances and we're having a hard enough time keeping your attention as it is! I promise FR can wait until the school day is over. Now, if you have free time and have finished all your work, that's a different story and of course it's fine to play FR then.
Teacher here, please don't play FR or any other games during school! It's hard enough to keep track of student attentiveness when everyone uses laptops or chomebooks anyway, please make our job a little bit easier and try to focus on your work. Most teachers are super stressed right now given the current circumstances and we're having a hard enough time keeping your attention as it is! I promise FR can wait until the school day is over. Now, if you have free time and have finished all your work, that's a different story and of course it's fine to play FR then.
6ntc1cC.jpg
I can understand why it's still nice to play though. When I was in school, I would be waiting for my parents a loooong time after it ended, so having access to game sites was really nice. I don't think we had any blocked sites, except maybe adult sites. But that could be because there was not as much social medias than today too
I can understand why it's still nice to play though. When I was in school, I would be waiting for my parents a loooong time after it ended, so having access to game sites was really nice. I don't think we had any blocked sites, except maybe adult sites. But that could be because there was not as much social medias than today too
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="ProbablySkeletor" date="2020-10-13 09:49:52" ] Teacher here, please don't play FR or any other games during school! It's hard enough to keep track of student attentiveness when everyone uses laptops or chomebooks anyway, please make our job a little bit easier and try to focus on your work. Most teachers are super stressed right now given the current circumstances and we're having a hard enough time keeping your attention as it is! I promise FR can wait until the school day is over. Now, if you have free time and have finished all your work, that's a different story and of course it's fine to play FR then. [/quote] Me, trying to remote teach my 12 year old with ADHD and autism. *sob* He's not allowed to do anything but his work, unless he asks and we check if he's finished. He was grounded for a week just last week because he went on YouTube (strike 1, he's banned from YouTube for searching suuuuper inappropriate stuff before) then Googled "how to make a bomb" and "how to summon slenderman".. on a school assigned Chromebook (D'oh!) and we found he'd been getting up at 5am to do these things, as well as during school hours. I figured it out after his mood was going down the drain.. lack of sleep and obsessive thinking. It's like trying to hold water in your cupped hands haha He's a good kid, but he has no common sense. (Only half a year until the dreaded 13 and he can sign up for all the things. [emoji=snapper scared size=1] )
ProbablySkeletor wrote on 2020-10-13 09:49:52:

Me, trying to remote teach my 12 year old with ADHD and autism. *sob* He's not allowed to do anything but his work, unless he asks and we check if he's finished. He was grounded for a week just last week because he went on YouTube (strike 1, he's banned from YouTube for searching suuuuper inappropriate stuff before) then Googled "how to make a bomb" and "how to summon slenderman".. on a school assigned Chromebook (D'oh!) and we found he'd been getting up at 5am to do these things, as well as during school hours. I figured it out after his mood was going down the drain.. lack of sleep and obsessive thinking.

It's like trying to hold water in your cupped hands haha

He's a good kid, but he has no common sense. (Only half a year until the dreaded 13 and he can sign up for all the things. )
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[color=indigo] When I first started playing FR it wasn't banned at my school, but it quickly got banned because me and all my friends were playing it in class. [emoji=nocturne tongue size=2] Good thing I installed a VPN. Also useful if you want to access banned social media, or if your school decides to ban a website one of your teachers uses for school. I don't miss high school internet filtering lol.
When I first started playing FR it wasn't banned at my school, but it quickly got banned because me and all my friends were playing it in class.

Good thing I installed a VPN. Also useful if you want to access banned social media, or if your school decides to ban a website one of your teachers uses for school. I don't miss high school internet filtering lol.
jCVhFoZ.gif
A lot of schools block VPN download pages, so it's impossible to bypass on a school-issued computer. The only way around it would be to use your own computer/phone, and download the VPN connected to different wifi.
A lot of schools block VPN download pages, so it's impossible to bypass on a school-issued computer. The only way around it would be to use your own computer/phone, and download the VPN connected to different wifi.
earthh5.png
its weird cause I go to a boarding school, so I have trouble separating school and "home" life
its weird cause I go to a boarding school, so I have trouble separating school and "home" life
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8