Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do during rollover
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I normally sleep during rollover time. If I'm still awake by then since it's 3 am for me then I might be browsing the FR forums or reading a book.
I normally sleep during rollover time. If I'm still awake by then since it's 3 am for me then I might be browsing the FR forums or reading a book.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
sleep
sleep
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Work.
Work.
88752870.png90231961.png
3:00 for me. If I'm up, it's because I woke up before my 3:45 alarm and am probably gonna jump in the shower so that I can get some extra FR time before work.
3:00 for me. If I'm up, it's because I woke up before my 3:45 alarm and am probably gonna jump in the shower so that I can get some extra FR time before work.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Rollover is at 4A.M. here so usually sleeping. Sometimes I stay up really late though (college at night, nothing to do in the morning) and read fanfic in my bed til' 4:30
Rollover is at 4A.M. here so usually sleeping. Sometimes I stay up really late though (college at night, nothing to do in the morning) and read fanfic in my bed til' 4:30
Rollover is at 3am for me. Most of the time, rollover is what prompts me to realize just how late it's getting, and I head to bed. Other times, I get distracted with other stuff and go back on after 3:30 am XD my sleep schedule is absolutely nonexistant.
Rollover is at 3am for me. Most of the time, rollover is what prompts me to realize just how late it's getting, and I head to bed. Other times, I get distracted with other stuff and go back on after 3:30 am XD my sleep schedule is absolutely nonexistant.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Rollover is at 12:00 am, so that's usually my cue that I need to go to bed lol.
Rollover is at 12:00 am, so that's usually my cue that I need to go to bed lol.
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
[emoji=imperial sleepy size=1]
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
I would read some webtoons, go scroll in my social medias, or just go to sleep
I would read some webtoons, go scroll in my social medias, or just go to sleep
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
try not to be vibe checked by my mom or my friends for not being asleep at 3:00 am.
try not to be vibe checked by my mom or my friends for not being asleep at 3:00 am.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8