Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do during rollover
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
rollover happens at like 3am for me, so theres a good chance that i'm asleep.
rollover happens at like 3am for me, so theres a good chance that i'm asleep.
Real life stuff. I feed my cats and take a shower, clean up my room, clean up the cats' bowls and stuff, and usually that takes up the entire 30 mins.
Real life stuff. I feed my cats and take a shower, clean up my room, clean up the cats' bowls and stuff, and usually that takes up the entire 30 mins.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
pull up youtube and get crackin
pull up youtube and get crackin
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
Hopefully sleep, it’s 3-4am for me. I’ve stayed up late for it plenty of times tho oops
Hopefully sleep, it’s 3-4am for me. I’ve stayed up late for it plenty of times tho oops
Untitled_Artwork.png
Honestly, it's a good reminder to go the heck to sleep for me. I'm FR time.
Honestly, it's a good reminder to go the heck to sleep for me. I'm FR time.
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
rollovers at 12:00 am for me, so ill probably be asleep or on the forums/another pet site
rollovers at 12:00 am for me, so ill probably be asleep or on the forums/another pet site
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
Sleep, since it's 2am for me. If im not asleep, then I take it as a sign to go to sleep because I really don't need to be awake waiting for rollover to end lol.

However as an equivalent, the occasional downtime usually happens around 9-10am my time and during those times I flip between social media, youtube, and opening FR as an idle habit because it's been five minutes and I already completely forgot theres downtime lmao
Sleep, since it's 2am for me. If im not asleep, then I take it as a sign to go to sleep because I really don't need to be awake waiting for rollover to end lol.

However as an equivalent, the occasional downtime usually happens around 9-10am my time and during those times I flip between social media, youtube, and opening FR as an idle habit because it's been five minutes and I already completely forgot theres downtime lmao
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
rollover is 3am for me, so i usually take it as my cue to go to bed. more often than not though i just sit and scroll social medias until the thirty mins is up lol
rollover is 3am for me, so i usually take it as my cue to go to bed. more often than not though i just sit and scroll social medias until the thirty mins is up lol
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
Well I used to be asleep because in my time zone it's 2 AM to 2:30. But my sleep pattern has changed drastically as of late so I'm usually still up.

If I'm not drawing/writing at the time I honestly just get on my phone and go on tiktok until I can come back and do my dailies, lol.
Well I used to be asleep because in my time zone it's 2 AM to 2:30. But my sleep pattern has changed drastically as of late so I'm usually still up.

If I'm not drawing/writing at the time I honestly just get on my phone and go on tiktok until I can come back and do my dailies, lol.
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
Accidentally get logged out.
Accidentally get logged out.
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8