Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do during rollover
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Rollover is early evening for me, so there's always plenty to do like dinner, tidying up etc.
Rollover is early evening for me, so there's always plenty to do like dinner, tidying up etc.
The timeframe of rollover is while I'm just getting ready for work, so I'm usually finishing up breakfast, showering, letting the dogs out, and/or making a cup of tea, depending on how early I've managed to get started. I sit down to get into my work headspace around 8:30-9:00 which is just after rollover, so I can do my incubating and gathering while I'm thinking about what I need to get done for the day (and then invariably spend too long checking my saved searches in the AH and eat into my productive hours).
The timeframe of rollover is while I'm just getting ready for work, so I'm usually finishing up breakfast, showering, letting the dogs out, and/or making a cup of tea, depending on how early I've managed to get started. I sit down to get into my work headspace around 8:30-9:00 which is just after rollover, so I can do my incubating and gathering while I'm thinking about what I need to get done for the day (and then invariably spend too long checking my saved searches in the AH and eat into my productive hours).
rollover is in the middle of the night so hopefully im sleeping
rollover is in the middle of the night so hopefully im sleeping
she/her +1
I'm usually asleep during rollover so I guess I'm doing that!
I'm usually asleep during rollover so I guess I'm doing that!
uCR5SCW.png
its usually 2am where I am so Ive only had to deal with it a few times. But in that case tik tok, usually or I doodle
its usually 2am where I am so Ive only had to deal with it a few times. But in that case tik tok, usually or I doodle
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
Sleep.
Sleep.
XD I'm usually at work, so just keep working, I guess?

On my days off, I'm usually watching Netflix or reading something at rollover.
XD I'm usually at work, so just keep working, I guess?

On my days off, I'm usually watching Netflix or reading something at rollover.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Sleep, because Rollover is at 2am by me lmao.
Sleep, because Rollover is at 2am by me lmao.
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/022/310/isleep.jpg[/img]
isleep.jpg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
sleep. i'm only two hours ahead of fr's server so server rollover is 2 am for me.
sleep. i'm only two hours ahead of fr's server so server rollover is 2 am for me.
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8