Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do during rollover
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
rollover is at 9am for me and that's when Able sisters open in Animal Crossing so there's a good chance I play that around that time if I'm home lmao
rollover is at 9am for me and that's when Able sisters open in Animal Crossing so there's a good chance I play that around that time if I'm home lmao
Rusted Crown
Do other stuff or look at really long bios while staring up at the clock every ten seconds and being mortally afraid of clicking the refresh button because I'm lazy and don't want to log in
Do other stuff or look at really long bios while staring up at the clock every ten seconds and being mortally afraid of clicking the refresh button because I'm lazy and don't want to log in
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
Rollover is at like 3am so I’m asleep
Rollover is at like 3am so I’m asleep
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
Considering it’s 3am for me I’m usually asleep. If I’m not tho I’m either watching YouTube or reading webtoons.
Considering it’s 3am for me I’m usually asleep. If I’m not tho I’m either watching YouTube or reading webtoons.
I'm sleeping zzzzzzz
I'm sleeping zzzzzzz
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
Rollover is at 3am for me, so... z
Rollover is at 3am for me, so... z
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Either doing art or watching YouTube videos
Either doing art or watching YouTube videos
35326_s.gif
Usually I am at work so I dont care (9am my time) but during the weekend I usually just start on getting out of bed and having breakfast. Or if I am really lazy I browse the forums until the rollover ends.
Usually I am at work so I dont care (9am my time) but during the weekend I usually just start on getting out of bed and having breakfast. Or if I am really lazy I browse the forums until the rollover ends.
rnytdP6.png
Usually I just play a different game. I'm right on FR time, and I've been trying to get to bed before 1, so I've been trying to ignore it. Most of the time I end up using my phone to do my dailies in bed after brushing my teeth and stuff, though. Drives my partner nuts. :p
Usually I just play a different game. I'm right on FR time, and I've been trying to get to bed before 1, so I've been trying to ignore it. Most of the time I end up using my phone to do my dailies in bed after brushing my teeth and stuff, though. Drives my partner nuts. :p
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
Rollover's at 2am for me so assuming I'm not going to bed/asleep I'm scrolling Tumblr or on disc
Rollover's at 2am for me so assuming I'm not going to bed/asleep I'm scrolling Tumblr or on disc
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8