Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Monday's maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
thank you for the heads up; it's also really nice to know adventure mode is definitely still in the works!!
thank you for the heads up; it's also really nice to know adventure mode is definitely still in the works!!
fMy4Ig7.png
nice thanks
nice thanks
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
Thanks for the heads up! I hope the update process goes smoothly!
Thanks for the heads up! I hope the update process goes smoothly!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
[quote name="ratdealer" date="2020-09-11 10:33:20" ] Knowing Flight Rising i find this thread much funnier than it is [/quote] [i]Seriously. This community gets hyped over everything.[/i]
ratdealer wrote on 2020-09-11 10:33:20:
Knowing Flight Rising i find this thread much funnier than it is
Seriously. This community gets hyped over everything.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
I was wondering if it was the Hoard or Marketplace updates, since those could potentially break the site hard, but thanks for letting us know!
I was wondering if it was the Hoard or Marketplace updates, since those could potentially break the site hard, but thanks for letting us know!
QYzhmAi.png
Thanks! I originally thought it was just backend maintenance and am glad to see that it is still.
Thanks! I originally thought it was just backend maintenance and am glad to see that it is still.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
[quote name="Before" date="2020-09-11 10:34:20" ] Okay, I know this is supposed to temper hype, but... [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-09-11 10:18:31" ] [b]...it's not Adventure Mode[/b] ...Those are still in development. [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote] Adventure Mode is still on the table. [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=2] I assumed it had been quietly cancelled. [/quote] I was pretty sure it hadn't been cancelled, but this makes it sound like it is almost *active* development, not something that is 'ehh, put it waaaayyyy in the back and we will get to it'!
Before wrote on 2020-09-11 10:34:20:
Okay, I know this is supposed to temper hype, but...
Aequorin wrote on 2020-09-11 10:18:31:
...it's not Adventure Mode ...Those are still in development.

Adventure Mode is still on the table. I assumed it had been quietly cancelled.
I was pretty sure it hadn't been cancelled, but this makes it sound like it is almost *active* development, not something that is 'ehh, put it waaaayyyy in the back and we will get to it'!

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Also, thanks for letting us know.

While hype is fun and can be entertaining, it is also a huge letdown when you get hyped up, and nothing happens.
Also, thanks for letting us know.

While hype is fun and can be entertaining, it is also a huge letdown when you get hyped up, and nothing happens.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I love how communicative you guys are about site stuff! Thanks for informing us! I was definitely suspicious of a bigger update
I love how communicative you guys are about site stuff! Thanks for informing us! I was definitely suspicious of a bigger update
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Wait.. Adventure Mode is still a thing?! [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
Wait.. Adventure Mode is still a thing?!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11