Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Monday's maintenance
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Aequorin tells us to save our tin foil hats for another day
Aequorin tells us to save our tin foil hats for another day
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
So Adventure Mode IS in development.

*Inhales*
So Adventure Mode IS in development.

*Inhales*
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-09-11 10:20:27" ] Thank you for saving Flight Rising Discussion front page. [/quote] This. Also hope all goes well for you guys. Thank you for the work you do for the site. We appreciate it.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-09-11 10:20:27:
Thank you for saving Flight Rising Discussion front page.
This. Also hope all goes well for you guys. Thank you for the work you do for the site. We appreciate it.
Mayhaps its a nesting update? Reworking things in the Coliseum? I refuse to not be hyped, even if it turns out to be something small.

EDIT: It was, in fact, trans rights that they added. Nice.
Mayhaps its a nesting update? Reworking things in the Coliseum? I refuse to not be hyped, even if it turns out to be something small.

EDIT: It was, in fact, trans rights that they added. Nice.
~Check out my profile for trades!~
What is adventure mode? I never heard of it in any of the updates.
What is adventure mode? I never heard of it in any of the updates.
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
[center]Why do I feel like this is a ploy? [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/cc2e5bc3bbe230320ed6eaa74f259c23/tenor.gif[/img][/center]
Why do I feel like this is a ploy?

tenor.gif
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2020-09-11 19:41:12" ] [center]Why do I feel like this is a ploy? [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/cc2e5bc3bbe230320ed6eaa74f259c23/tenor.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] They wouldn’t do that... right? Have they even ever done ploys before?
WolfTears wrote on 2020-09-11 19:41:12:
Why do I feel like this is a ploy?

tenor.gif
They wouldn’t do that... right?

Have they even ever done ploys before?
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
@LemonSnickers I did some hunting because I too had never heard of this, and found something in a thread from like four years ago: [quote name="Marmite" date="2016-08-20 06:10:55" ] @ChaoticKai Once upon a time, when FR first started out, it was said that a new, shiny mode will be released. Quote: Adventure Due to the immense size and scale of this feature, it will not be available for launch (or even several months after launch), but we have already begun content creation and have many backend systems in place for our adventure/questing mode. In a content update some time after launch, players will be able to take a party of dragons into a few subregions of the world map, select quests to embark on, and earn treasure/loot for completing them. The player will be able to move their party of dragons around a visual environment, explore, and battle their way through random and scripted encounters. This feature will expand over time, encompassing more and more areas of the Flight Rising realm for players to explore. Don't raise your hopes up; it's probably scrapped till now. But people being people, they still want to dream. [/quote]
@LemonSnickers

I did some hunting because I too had never heard of this, and found something in a thread from like four years ago:
Marmite wrote on 2016-08-20 06:10:55:
@ChaoticKai

Once upon a time, when FR first started out, it was said that a new, shiny mode will be released.

Quote:
Adventure

Due to the immense size and scale of this feature, it will not be available for launch (or even several months after launch), but we have already begun content creation and have many backend systems in place for our adventure/questing mode. In a content update some time after launch, players will be able to take a party of dragons into a few subregions of the world map, select quests to embark on, and earn treasure/loot for completing them. The player will be able to move their party of dragons around a visual environment, explore, and battle their way through random and scripted encounters. This feature will expand over time, encompassing more and more areas of the Flight Rising realm for players to explore.

Don't raise your hopes up; it's probably scrapped till now. But people being people, they still want to dream.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-09-11 10:20:27" ] Thank you for saving Flight Rising Discussion front page. [/quote] Seriously, you guys know us too well.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-09-11 10:20:27:
Thank you for saving Flight Rising Discussion front page.

Seriously, you guys know us too well.
LxbWmll.png
Thank you for informing us :)
Thank you for informing us :)
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11