Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Monday's maintenance
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thank you!
Thank you!
we've been tricked, swindled, and absolutely bamboozled. this was prob for our pose change scroll. and I'm dying from laughing XD
we've been tricked, swindled, and absolutely bamboozled. this was prob for our pose change scroll. and I'm dying from laughing XD
TBD
To be fair, it wasn't a new breed, it wasn't the world map update, and it wasn't adventure mode.
To be fair, it wasn't a new breed, it wasn't the world map update, and it wasn't adventure mode.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Well, adding a pose change scroll is a task that would involve a lot of 'critical backend work...'
Well, adding a pose change scroll is a task that would involve a lot of 'critical backend work...'
[quote name="DemonKid" date="2020-09-15 06:34:53" ] we've been tricked, swindled, and absolutely bamboozled. this was prob for our pose change scroll. and I'm dying from laughing XD [/quote] Exactly how I felt this morning XD Honestly its super exciting and I'm sorta glad that we didn't get our hopes up cause its so much better to be completely surprised! And I'm sure they might have been doing some other general maintenance at the same time, thanks staff for all your hard work! <3
DemonKid wrote on 2020-09-15 06:34:53:
Exactly how I felt this morning XD Honestly its super exciting and I'm sorta glad that we didn't get our hopes up cause its so much better to be completely surprised!

And I'm sure they might have been doing some other general maintenance at the same time, thanks staff for all your hard work! <3
SpiritFeather.gif
[quote name="Purpleater13" date="2020-09-15 06:36:20" ] To be fair, it wasn't a new breed, it wasn't the world map update, and it wasn't adventure mode. [/quote]
Purpleater13 wrote on 2020-09-15 06:36:20:
maybe if i write enough poems my lore will sound cool
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-09-11 10:18:31" ] In the past that's happened when we have a big feature release or update immediately following, but that's not the case here. [/quote] So you really lied to our faces huh
Aequorin wrote on 2020-09-11 10:18:31:
In the past that's happened when we have a big feature release or update immediately following, but that's not the case here.

So you really lied to our faces huh
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/030/043/cover2.jpg[/img]
cover2.jpg
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
[quote name="Amayai" date="2020-09-15 07:59:49" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-09-11 10:18:31" ] In the past that's happened when we have a big feature release or update immediately following, but that's not the case here. [/quote] So you really lied to our faces huh [/quote] [u][b]immediately[/b][/u] <keyword. lol
Amayai wrote on 2020-09-15 07:59:49:
Aequorin wrote on 2020-09-11 10:18:31:
In the past that's happened when we have a big feature release or update immediately following, but that's not the case here.

So you really lied to our faces huh
immediately <keyword. lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Some veeeery clever word choices. You're on thin ice, Aequorin!
Some veeeery clever word choices. You're on thin ice, Aequorin!

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11