Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Monday's maintenance
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
adventure mode is still in development/on the table? hecc ye!!
adventure mode is still in development/on the table? hecc ye!!
uefba8fk.png 83EJM6j.png council_poss.png
I saw maintenance. I immediately went to dev tracker to look for this kinda thing... I was right.

You guys are really quite predictable. Didn't even need to use my third eye lmao

EDIT: Oh oops Aequorin posted this in prediction of the usual tinfoil-hat-donning... I thought it was somebody screaming about the map update whoops
I saw maintenance. I immediately went to dev tracker to look for this kinda thing... I was right.

You guys are really quite predictable. Didn't even need to use my third eye lmao

EDIT: Oh oops Aequorin posted this in prediction of the usual tinfoil-hat-donning... I thought it was somebody screaming about the map update whoops
Look who just wasted her money on all the pirate things

Boundless|She/her|Questioning sapphic
Lol the admins are catching on. Nice to know Adventure Mode is slightly more than a pipe dream-- a confirmed pipe dream!
Lol the admins are catching on. Nice to know Adventure Mode is slightly more than a pipe dream-- a confirmed pipe dream!
uCR5SCW.png
Oh ok :/ *puts papers with theories back in the drawers*
Oh ok :/ *puts papers with theories back in the drawers*
itdrdSJ.giftheultimatecatsig.gifoHdGIvq.gif
Thanks for killing the hype before we could get ourselves all disappointed! Though me too I g that adventure mode is still on the table might have made it backfire a bit. Just a bit though.

good luck with developing it.
Thanks for killing the hype before we could get ourselves all disappointed! Though me too I g that adventure mode is still on the table might have made it backfire a bit. Just a bit though.

good luck with developing it.
Huh, I always assumed that adventure mode was quietly canceled in favor of putting more resources into the coli, but it’s nice to know otherwise. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Huh, I always assumed that adventure mode was quietly canceled in favor of putting more resources into the coli, but it’s nice to know otherwise.
gZl9HjA.png 7hN3sEu.png
I’m active, I just don’t feed the lair.
Adventure mode may still happen? OK, now I’m hyped!
Adventure mode may still happen? OK, now I’m hyped!
Thanks for letting us know, and best of luck with the maintenance! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Thanks for letting us know, and best of luck with the maintenance!
Sandy.png
I find it funny a thread was made just to specify this.

You really do know us well...
I find it funny a thread was made just to specify this.

You really do know us well...
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-09-11 10:20:27" ] Thank you for saving Flight Rising Discussion front page. [/quote] wow, [i]that[/i] many fan theories?
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-09-11 10:20:27:
Thank you for saving Flight Rising Discussion front page.

wow, that many fan theories?
she/her
i like to roleplay; feel free to pm me if you want to
vistas are overrated
unknown.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11