Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About Monday's maintenance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[b]It's not a new breed, it's not Adventure Mode, and it's not the world map update. [/b]Those are still in development. [emoji=new friend size=1] Monday's maintenance will take longer than usual as it's for some critical backend work. During that time we need to "pull the curtains down," so to speak. In the past that's happened when we have a big feature release or update immediately following, but that's not the case here. We want to give you a heads up now, rather than later. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
It's not a new breed, it's not Adventure Mode, and it's not the world map update. Those are still in development.

Monday's maintenance will take longer than usual as it's for some critical backend work. During that time we need to "pull the curtains down," so to speak. In the past that's happened when we have a big feature release or update immediately following, but that's not the case here. We want to give you a heads up now, rather than later.
Thank you for saving Flight Rising Discussion front page.
Thanks for the heads up! I hope all the updating goes smoothly. And maybe even quicker than expected. [emoji=tundra love size=1]
Thanks for the heads up!

I hope all the updating goes smoothly. And maybe even quicker than expected.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Aequorin I made a tongue-in-cheek "maintenance hype" thread at the same time you posted yours. Since mine is really pointless now I tried to delete it, but it wont go lol Mind helping?

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2907706
@Aequorin I made a tongue-in-cheek "maintenance hype" thread at the same time you posted yours. Since mine is really pointless now I tried to delete it, but it wont go lol Mind helping?

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2907706
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Thanks for the clarification, I was about to hype into orbit
Thanks for the clarification, I was about to hype into orbit
Thanks for the post Aequorin, we appreciate ya!
Thanks for the post Aequorin, we appreciate ya!
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-09-11 10:20:27" ] Thank you for saving Flight Rising Discussion front page. [/quote]
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-09-11 10:20:27:
ldNLSdw.png
cool beans
cool beans
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
We get hyped up so quickly that they had to warn us before all the theories lmao
We get hyped up so quickly that they had to warn us before all the theories lmao
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
Thank you for letting us know.
Thank you for letting us know.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11