Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Saddest things you've found on FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
When I bred some G1s on request and one of the buyers didn’t bother naming the hatchling. Needless to say I don’t breed anything but fodder now.
When I bred some G1s on request and one of the buyers didn’t bother naming the hatchling. Needless to say I don’t breed anything but fodder now.
sBdLZtA.png
There was this wildclaw I once had whom I loved dearly, and someone bought her from me for a breeding project. I was always clinging onto the hope that the lair who bought her would let me buy her back once they were done with the project, but they haven't been active in a really long time and it just makes me sad when I go to check on her. I'm still hoping that I can get her back one day.
There was this wildclaw I once had whom I loved dearly, and someone bought her from me for a breeding project. I was always clinging onto the hope that the lair who bought her would let me buy her back once they were done with the project, but they haven't been active in a really long time and it just makes me sad when I go to check on her. I'm still hoping that I can get her back one day.
ctYHVNq.pngjH4jccn.png
reading every one's posts on this.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Sometimes when I'm in too good a mood I'll remember all the G1 Imps stuck in locked or abandoned accounts. A G1 Imp has been my dream since I joined and it's sad to know I'll never get one but there are so many just laying around in locked accounts.
Sometimes when I'm in too good a mood I'll remember all the G1 Imps stuck in locked or abandoned accounts. A G1 Imp has been my dream since I joined and it's sad to know I'll never get one but there are so many just laying around in locked accounts.
6ntc1cC.jpg
[center][quote name="Falinks" date="2020-08-14 11:17:55" ] this dumb stickbug thing like i can feel the quality of the only (majorly) decent community on the internet sharply degrading and i hate it [/quote] ^^^ The state of FRD at any given time of day.
Falinks wrote on 2020-08-14 11:17:55:
this dumb stickbug thing

like i can feel the quality of the only (majorly) decent community on the internet sharply degrading and i hate it
^^^ The state of FRD at any given time of day.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Demesne" date="2020-08-14 12:00:44" ] [quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-08-14 09:42:51" ] [gamedb item=26774] [/quote] [color=purple]Perhaps also the angriest I've been on FR, but what can you do? [/quote] The eye update brought out the absolute worst in the community, imo. I also agree that that was probably the angriest I had ever been at the site in general bc it felt like such a missed opportunity that was presented and executed badly, but god, the comments during that time... don't want to ever see anything like that again.
Demesne wrote on 2020-08-14 12:00:44:
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-08-14 09:42:51:

Perhaps also the angriest I've been on FR, but what can you do?
The eye update brought out the absolute worst in the community, imo. I also agree that that was probably the angriest I had ever been at the site in general bc it felt like such a missed opportunity that was presented and executed badly, but god, the comments during that time... don't want to ever see anything like that again.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="SpiritFlower" date="2020-08-14 16:12:47" ] reading every one's posts on this. [/quote]
SpiritFlower wrote on 2020-08-14 16:12:47:
earthh5.png
[quote name="snowo" date="2020-08-14 10:46:59" ] finding a lair where the irl owner has passed. it's really heartbreaking and i just feel awful about not getting to know the player while i could. [/quote] That's just so saddening to me :(
snowo wrote on 2020-08-14 10:46:59:
finding a lair where the irl owner has passed. it's really heartbreaking and i just feel awful about not getting to know the player while i could.
That's just so saddening to me :(
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
again, i agree on the fact that users that passed away by the time you get to see them are incredibly heartbreaking. also retired items on locked accounts. don't like that!
again, i agree on the fact that users that passed away by the time you get to see them are incredibly heartbreaking. also retired items on locked accounts. don't like that!
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Agree with the Lair in which the irl Owner passed, but second saddest for me is the threads from players who are trying to find the perfect dragon to represent a beloved pet that recently passed away.
Agree with the Lair in which the irl Owner passed, but second saddest for me is the threads from players who are trying to find the perfect dragon to represent a beloved pet that recently passed away.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts