Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Saddest things you've found on FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="QhaZomb" date="2020-08-21 14:12:24" ] abandoned lairs, yeah, but ESPECIALLY the ones that had dragons on nests when they were abandoned those eggs will never get to hatch... :( [/quote] This is good fuel for some nice creepypasta Also, It's not like I wanted to sleep this night nooo [emoji=mirror scared size=1]
QhaZomb wrote on 2020-08-21 14:12:24:
abandoned lairs, yeah, but ESPECIALLY the ones that had dragons on nests when they were abandoned

those eggs will never get to hatch... :(

This is good fuel for some nice creepypasta
Also, It's not like I wanted to sleep this night nooo
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

[quote name="elfin" date="2020-08-14 09:44:02" ] Me. [/quote]
elfin wrote on 2020-08-14 09:44:02:
Me.
193.png
194.png
5198.png
I don't know if there was lore behind/if someone else already thought of this, but I realized something about the Auction House about a month into playing and wrote something on it.

Have you ever wondered how we justify the selling of hatchlings?

~~ Just merely hours old, and up and to be sold on the Auction House, away from their parents, and away from their homes for some treasure of all things.
I don't know if there was lore behind/if someone else already thought of this, but I realized something about the Auction House about a month into playing and wrote something on it.

Have you ever wondered how we justify the selling of hatchlings?

~~ Just merely hours old, and up and to be sold on the Auction House, away from their parents, and away from their homes for some treasure of all things.
Sinew Net Natsuka || They/Them || FRT+3
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Wishlist
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . BS2RofR.png
@NostalgicBreeze
It's the Pokémon situation all over again.
@NostalgicBreeze
It's the Pokémon situation all over again.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10