Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ranking the flights
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[emoji=nature rune] I'm sorry does your mom have a beard this nice??? No????? you poor fool. You absolute sap. [emoji=earth rune] Also a pretty great beard. Plus points for length, minus points for sleeping/crying on it funny and getting it all tangled. Hard to tell if it's roots (superior choice) or hair (no.) [emoji=arcane rune] Trying so hard to grow a beard. Might end the world in the process? Points for effort and nobility of heart. [emoji=ice rune] Entire body is beard. Impressive but clearly overcompensating for pathetic deity beard. [emoji=water rune] Modern breed has a beard which is pretty nice. But only on males??? why [emoji=lightning rune] Great beard potential but was told that beards and battle axes violate "dress code" and "safety guidelines" and "stop drinking near the machinery". Why even live? [emoji=wind rune] Able to stylize wind as hair, yet no beard??? Correct this immediately. [emoji=shadow rune] You will think "oh, a very impressive beard", but be warned! It is in fact just a lot of drool. Tricky! [emoji=plague rune] Least hygienic beards I've ever seen. They said that's the point. IT SHOULDN'T BE. [emoji=fire rune] You MINE and you SMITH and you SMELT but no beard??? little feather purring thing and chicken and no beard???? SHAME! SHAME ON YOU! [emoji=light rune] Elves.
I'm sorry does your mom have a beard this nice??? No????? you poor fool. You absolute sap.
Also a pretty great beard. Plus points for length, minus points for sleeping/crying on it funny and getting it all tangled. Hard to tell if it's roots (superior choice) or hair (no.)
Trying so hard to grow a beard. Might end the world in the process? Points for effort and nobility of heart.
Entire body is beard. Impressive but clearly overcompensating for pathetic deity beard.
Modern breed has a beard which is pretty nice. But only on males??? why
Great beard potential but was told that beards and battle axes violate "dress code" and "safety guidelines" and "stop drinking near the machinery". Why even live?
Able to stylize wind as hair, yet no beard??? Correct this immediately.
You will think "oh, a very impressive beard", but be warned! It is in fact just a lot of drool. Tricky!
Least hygienic beards I've ever seen. They said that's the point. IT SHOULDN'T BE.
You MINE and you SMITH and you SMELT but no beard??? little feather purring thing and chicken and no beard???? SHAME! SHAME ON YOU!

Elves.
cL9yafY.gif
[emoji=ice rune size=1] Going to be moving in July because Lightning's cute, but doesn't really resonate. I could stand to be chiller and it fits the vibe of my username. Plus I have friends here. [emoji=light rune size=1] What I consider my "home flight" and where my lore's based. [emoji=earth rune size=1] For Dominance exclusively. [emoji=lightning rune size=1] It matches my aesthetic, which is kinda a problem. I like being contrasting. Also, despite me liking cyan and technology, it's not really...resonating, maybe because we're not allowed to have technology to a level that's sufficiently cool and I've never much liked steampunk. [emoji=shadow rune size=1] The flight I first joined. Not that into the eyes, but I could make it work and it's pretty aesthetical. [emoji=arcane rune size=1] I honestly like everything about them, they're just too pink. [emoji=fire rune size=1] No strong feelings about them either way. The black and orange/red is fun. [emoji=plague rune size=1] Would never actually join because I really don't like the whole pus and boils thing, but I could jive with red eyes and bones. [emoji=nature rune size=1] Not really a fan of plants or green. [emoji=wind rune size=1] It mostly seems to be inhabited by people who make enjoying memes or being "chaotic" their whole aesthetic, which I don't like as a cultural concept, and it's also REALLY hard to make edgy, which is kinda my thing. I do really like the deity's design, though. [emoji=water rune size=1] It's one-note aesthetically, the lore isn't interesting, and I don't find all the jokes about Tidelord funny. Also, the ocean terrifies me IRL.
Going to be moving in July because Lightning's cute, but doesn't really resonate. I could stand to be chiller and it fits the vibe of my username. Plus I have friends here.

What I consider my "home flight" and where my lore's based.

For Dominance exclusively.

It matches my aesthetic, which is kinda a problem. I like being contrasting. Also, despite me liking cyan and technology, it's not really...resonating, maybe because we're not allowed to have technology to a level that's sufficiently cool and I've never much liked steampunk.

The flight I first joined. Not that into the eyes, but I could make it work and it's pretty aesthetical.

I honestly like everything about them, they're just too pink.

No strong feelings about them either way. The black and orange/red is fun.

Would never actually join because I really don't like the whole pus and boils thing, but I could jive with red eyes and bones.

Not really a fan of plants or green.

It mostly seems to be inhabited by people who make enjoying memes or being "chaotic" their whole aesthetic, which I don't like as a cultural concept, and it's also REALLY hard to make edgy, which is kinda my thing. I do really like the deity's design, though.

It's one-note aesthetically, the lore isn't interesting, and I don't find all the jokes about Tidelord funny. Also, the ocean terrifies me IRL.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13