Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ranking the flights
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Arcane: Love that space/magic theme. Arcane isn't just pink pink pink

Light: I like glowy stuff

Shadow: I also like dark colors and spooky stuff

Nature: I have a friend there, but I don't like green all that much

Wind: I don't like green, but haha they go whoosh

Fire: I could make some cool obsidian dergs.. but :/

Water: :/

Ice: :/

Earth: :/

Plague: Really not my vibe
Arcane: Love that space/magic theme. Arcane isn't just pink pink pink

Light: I like glowy stuff

Shadow: I also like dark colors and spooky stuff

Nature: I have a friend there, but I don't like green all that much

Wind: I don't like green, but haha they go whoosh

Fire: I could make some cool obsidian dergs.. but :/

Water: :/

Ice: :/

Earth: :/

Plague: Really not my vibe
Lightning Runestone
Plague (Im here)
Earth - Deserts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lightning - Up to this point is because I love wastelands and deserts aesthetics
Nature - I love Natural things in general, love them sis flight <3
Fire -Is rad and cool and awesome
Wind - I like the chill, artistic.
Shadow - Is like wind-chill.
Water -From here on I dont like wet, damp nor cold
Ice -extra wet and cold
Arcane - I'm meh about space (is maximum cold out there!) and pink is a no-no
Light - I'm aureophobic. It makes me seriously ill to see all that golden aesthetics for long. Also doesn't help that the only bad apples I've had the disgust of dealing with in FR were so much into the holier-than-thou part of it.

Plague (Im here)
Earth - Deserts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lightning - Up to this point is because I love wastelands and deserts aesthetics
Nature - I love Natural things in general, love them sis flight <3
Fire -Is rad and cool and awesome
Wind - I like the chill, artistic.
Shadow - Is like wind-chill.
Water -From here on I dont like wet, damp nor cold
Ice -extra wet and cold
Arcane - I'm meh about space (is maximum cold out there!) and pink is a no-no
Light - I'm aureophobic. It makes me seriously ill to see all that golden aesthetics for long. Also doesn't help that the only bad apples I've had the disgust of dealing with in FR were so much into the holier-than-thou part of it.

lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

[quote name="Falinks" date="2020-07-30 14:31:56" ] can we please find the light switch for the entire sunbeam ruins, please and thank you. [/quote] i second this statement
Falinks wrote on 2020-07-30 14:31:56:
can we please find the light switch for the entire sunbeam ruins, please and thank you.
i second this statement
earthh5.png
plague:
valid
wind:
valid
shadow:
valid
light:
valid
earth:
valid
nature:
valid
fire:
valid
lightning:
valid
arcane:
valid
ice:
valid
water:
valid
plague:
valid
wind:
valid
shadow:
valid
light:
valid
earth:
valid
nature:
valid
fire:
valid
lightning:
valid
arcane:
valid
ice:
valid
water:
valid
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
1. Ice I'm not even in the ice flight, I just love the aesthetic and the eyes so much lol
2. Water it's my home and I love it splish splash
3. Lightning It's just so awesome, zap zap zap
4. Light Light has my favorite lore!
5. Arcane Pink isn't really my jam, but space and stuff like that is pretty cool.
6. Shadow The aesthetic is pretty cool and purple purple purple.
7. Wind The aesthetic is okay.
8. Nature and Earth they're okay
9. Fire I don't really like the aesthetic, but the eyes are kinda cute.
10. Plague I love a good bloody meaty dragon every once in a while. But an entire flight based off that aesthetic? No thank you.
I can already sense everyone coming @ me
1. Ice I'm not even in the ice flight, I just love the aesthetic and the eyes so much lol
2. Water it's my home and I love it splish splash
3. Lightning It's just so awesome, zap zap zap
4. Light Light has my favorite lore!
5. Arcane Pink isn't really my jam, but space and stuff like that is pretty cool.
6. Shadow The aesthetic is pretty cool and purple purple purple.
7. Wind The aesthetic is okay.
8. Nature and Earth they're okay
9. Fire I don't really like the aesthetic, but the eyes are kinda cute.
10. Plague I love a good bloody meaty dragon every once in a while. But an entire flight based off that aesthetic? No thank you.
I can already sense everyone coming @ me
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
wind: current flight, haven't left yet! love the whole aesthetic and all of these vibes. very at home here :>
earth: mmmm rocks and fossils... thinkin' about moving there for a bit actually!
lightning: steampunk good!! love the desert scavenger vibes too
water: pirate time. love the dichotomy of eldritch abyssal monsters vs fun beach times... just look at bluedragon's lair idk what to tell you
fire: nice eyes, nice primal, seems like a good community!! does not fit remotely with the lore i've written though
nature: idk they're just vibing. i actually forgot to include them here and i'm editing them in
light: the region would technically fit with my lore but i just could not do it. no
ice: mountains!! other than that, not a fan. no real reason tbh
shadow: much too dark for me but the purple is good
arcane: too much pink, no thank you
plague: plague players have amazing lairs but the whole aesthetic is not for me
wind: current flight, haven't left yet! love the whole aesthetic and all of these vibes. very at home here :>
earth: mmmm rocks and fossils... thinkin' about moving there for a bit actually!
lightning: steampunk good!! love the desert scavenger vibes too
water: pirate time. love the dichotomy of eldritch abyssal monsters vs fun beach times... just look at bluedragon's lair idk what to tell you
fire: nice eyes, nice primal, seems like a good community!! does not fit remotely with the lore i've written though
nature: idk they're just vibing. i actually forgot to include them here and i'm editing them in
light: the region would technically fit with my lore but i just could not do it. no
ice: mountains!! other than that, not a fan. no real reason tbh
shadow: much too dark for me but the purple is good
arcane: too much pink, no thank you
plague: plague players have amazing lairs but the whole aesthetic is not for me
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Wind: My current flight! I love the aesthetic and community

Tie between Light and Arcane for second-best, I love both themes and Light seems to be pretty active in dom

Lightning: Cyberpunk/steampunk!

Ice: SCP who? I only know gaolers

Plague: The aesthetic is pretty neat, but it's not for me

Earth: mostly for the aesthetic and dom, though I might need to do a lair cleanout (who am I kidding, I'm too poor)

Water: Mysterious oracles who see glimpses of the future yet reveal nothing to outsiders? Yes please! Ranked lower b/c idk how I could incorporate that into my lore save for one (1) dragon

Fire + Shadow: They're alright, but I don't think I could do much with them lore-wise and I don't have a lot of dragons that match the aesthetic

Nature: Too bright, I feel like there's a lot of potential for "darker" concepts that aren't touched upon on-site (like, the banescales formed a wall with their bodies to protect their unhatched eggs and the gaolers sacrificed themselves to cast that ice spell, where's my dark nature lore?)
Wind: My current flight! I love the aesthetic and community

Tie between Light and Arcane for second-best, I love both themes and Light seems to be pretty active in dom

Lightning: Cyberpunk/steampunk!

Ice: SCP who? I only know gaolers

Plague: The aesthetic is pretty neat, but it's not for me

Earth: mostly for the aesthetic and dom, though I might need to do a lair cleanout (who am I kidding, I'm too poor)

Water: Mysterious oracles who see glimpses of the future yet reveal nothing to outsiders? Yes please! Ranked lower b/c idk how I could incorporate that into my lore save for one (1) dragon

Fire + Shadow: They're alright, but I don't think I could do much with them lore-wise and I don't have a lot of dragons that match the aesthetic

Nature: Too bright, I feel like there's a lot of potential for "darker" concepts that aren't touched upon on-site (like, the banescales formed a wall with their bodies to protect their unhatched eggs and the gaolers sacrificed themselves to cast that ice spell, where's my dark nature lore?)
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
well earth isn't getting rid of me any time soon but why not

plague: works well with my lore
wind: I love their vibe
lightning: I really like the desert stuff, the rest, not so much
light: works alright with my aesthetic
ice: I heard they have cats and puns
the rest: yeah they're just not my thing
well earth isn't getting rid of me any time soon but why not

plague: works well with my lore
wind: I love their vibe
lightning: I really like the desert stuff, the rest, not so much
light: works alright with my aesthetic
ice: I heard they have cats and puns
the rest: yeah they're just not my thing
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
[b]plague[/b] - there rn, and i have no intention of ever leaving, our dom is perfect (we're determined to steal your crown, earth! 88V) and the community is sweet, not to mention the aesthetic and mom soup!! so many ways to interpret the lore, and its kinda an underrated flight seen as just death death guts and death! our emblem is also my favorite of the flights?? its so cool [emoji=plague rune size=1] [b]lightning[/b] - i am science nerd [b]earth[/b] - dom dom dom [b]arcane[/b] - i am also a space nerd [b]fire[/b] - idk, it just seems kinda fun [b]ice[/b] - cats [b]wind[/b] - idk, feels fun [b]everything else but shadow[/b] - ehh, their aesthetic isnt my vibe, but i wouldnt be happy in them. not like i'd be happy anywhere but pleg in the first place but hey [b]shadow[/b] - their aesthetic is nice, the community is large, albeit kinda quiet, and they're my old flight! but their dom... i could never
plague - there rn, and i have no intention of ever leaving, our dom is perfect (we're determined to steal your crown, earth! 88V) and the community is sweet, not to mention the aesthetic and mom soup!! so many ways to interpret the lore, and its kinda an underrated flight seen as just death death guts and death! our emblem is also my favorite of the flights?? its so cool
lightning - i am science nerd
earth - dom dom dom
arcane - i am also a space nerd
fire - idk, it just seems kinda fun
ice - cats
wind - idk, feels fun
everything else but shadow - ehh, their aesthetic isnt my vibe, but i wouldnt be happy in them. not like i'd be happy anywhere but pleg in the first place but hey
shadow - their aesthetic is nice, the community is large, albeit kinda quiet, and they're my old flight! but their dom... i could never
"link • ufology
they/he/she
So, I'm totally new here so I have not gotten a good feel for any of the flights. However, from a few discord conversations, aesthetics, and my own personal preferences this is my order.

Wind:
It is my current home. They have been welcoming and have a lot of great information that has been sent to me. A lot of people when communicating for auctions, selling dragons, even welcoming me have included stories, and roleplay methods. They often remind me of a mix between Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. It's filled with friendly dragons, yet greatly creative. They're also known to be free spirits, and often like to roam, and be part of many communities. This is a personal trait of mind. I'd love to see what every elemental home has to offer, however, I still want my own home - and that would be wind for me. I'm a dreamer, i'm compassionate, i love to travel, and I'm even an educator. So - this fits well for me.

Plague:
I feel like sometimes this has to be the underdog element for least liked, yet, I feel like it'd be a great home. I feel like I often see it judged for being too dark, or they only feel as if it's about blood, and war, and guts. Yet, I feel there's so much more to this. I had a very good discussion about this flight being about survival. Almost everyone I have talked to that is in Plague loves their community, loves their element. It's interesting because I can find people that have talked negative about all the other elements including their own. Yet, with plague I have yet to see someone dis their own elemental home. Often the people not liking Plague are not in it themselves, or never have been. As much as I adore wind, I know of people that don't like the flight that are, or have been part of it, same with many other flights.

The real reason I didn't want to be in Plague was because I couldn't get over the red eyes, despite wanting a lot of red dragons.

Fire:
I am fire! I am a terrible storm when you mess with a loved one, I am stubborn, I am fierce about my beliefs. So, this could have easily been home for me. Again, though. I didn't really like the eyes. So, I didn't want this flight for myself. I'm very partial to wind, ice, water, and nature eyes. I wish eye color didn't matter so much to be but, alas it does.

Nature:
Nature reminds me a lot of wind. However, they're very much into trees, and gardening, and flowers - being one with nature. I love to hike but I'm not that much into gardening, and making 'nature grow.' I enjoy nature, but that's not for me.

Earth:
Honestly, this one is so high up because out of all the people I have communicated with, and this includes wind - they've been my favorite. There's just something about the Earth community that I enjoy, and connect with. But the element as a whole just doesn't fit me, or who I am. If I was going to be in a flight for community only... I think I just might choose Earth or Plague.

Light:
I'm an educator. I love to learn. I love intelligence. I love history. That's about the only reason. I'm not a huge fan of the color and such.

Water:
I'm at the point where I can't really connect with anything for the rest of the elements. Therefore, it just comes down to aesthetics, color, and what elements I like best.

Lightning:
Same response as above.

Shadow:
I like games but I don't really care if I win or not. I do like the purple though.

Arcane:
This one is difficult for me because I love space. In fact, a lot of the descriptions for Arcane do sound like something I'd enjoy and love. However, to be honest... from what I see Arcane has strayed from space. They appear to be more... 'glitter, glitz, and pretty' I feel a lot of people join Arcane for that reason over simply liking space, and science.. that saddens me. If this wasn't the case.. Arcane would probably have been higher up but a lot of the community has, and would drive me insanity.
HOWEVER, I've met awesome people in Arcane. But, even some of those awesome people still obsess over glitter....

Ice:
I'm far too emotional to be in ice xD

So, I'm totally new here so I have not gotten a good feel for any of the flights. However, from a few discord conversations, aesthetics, and my own personal preferences this is my order.

Wind:
It is my current home. They have been welcoming and have a lot of great information that has been sent to me. A lot of people when communicating for auctions, selling dragons, even welcoming me have included stories, and roleplay methods. They often remind me of a mix between Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. It's filled with friendly dragons, yet greatly creative. They're also known to be free spirits, and often like to roam, and be part of many communities. This is a personal trait of mind. I'd love to see what every elemental home has to offer, however, I still want my own home - and that would be wind for me. I'm a dreamer, i'm compassionate, i love to travel, and I'm even an educator. So - this fits well for me.

Plague:
I feel like sometimes this has to be the underdog element for least liked, yet, I feel like it'd be a great home. I feel like I often see it judged for being too dark, or they only feel as if it's about blood, and war, and guts. Yet, I feel there's so much more to this. I had a very good discussion about this flight being about survival. Almost everyone I have talked to that is in Plague loves their community, loves their element. It's interesting because I can find people that have talked negative about all the other elements including their own. Yet, with plague I have yet to see someone dis their own elemental home. Often the people not liking Plague are not in it themselves, or never have been. As much as I adore wind, I know of people that don't like the flight that are, or have been part of it, same with many other flights.

The real reason I didn't want to be in Plague was because I couldn't get over the red eyes, despite wanting a lot of red dragons.

Fire:
I am fire! I am a terrible storm when you mess with a loved one, I am stubborn, I am fierce about my beliefs. So, this could have easily been home for me. Again, though. I didn't really like the eyes. So, I didn't want this flight for myself. I'm very partial to wind, ice, water, and nature eyes. I wish eye color didn't matter so much to be but, alas it does.

Nature:
Nature reminds me a lot of wind. However, they're very much into trees, and gardening, and flowers - being one with nature. I love to hike but I'm not that much into gardening, and making 'nature grow.' I enjoy nature, but that's not for me.

Earth:
Honestly, this one is so high up because out of all the people I have communicated with, and this includes wind - they've been my favorite. There's just something about the Earth community that I enjoy, and connect with. But the element as a whole just doesn't fit me, or who I am. If I was going to be in a flight for community only... I think I just might choose Earth or Plague.

Light:
I'm an educator. I love to learn. I love intelligence. I love history. That's about the only reason. I'm not a huge fan of the color and such.

Water:
I'm at the point where I can't really connect with anything for the rest of the elements. Therefore, it just comes down to aesthetics, color, and what elements I like best.

Lightning:
Same response as above.

Shadow:
I like games but I don't really care if I win or not. I do like the purple though.

Arcane:
This one is difficult for me because I love space. In fact, a lot of the descriptions for Arcane do sound like something I'd enjoy and love. However, to be honest... from what I see Arcane has strayed from space. They appear to be more... 'glitter, glitz, and pretty' I feel a lot of people join Arcane for that reason over simply liking space, and science.. that saddens me. If this wasn't the case.. Arcane would probably have been higher up but a lot of the community has, and would drive me insanity.
HOWEVER, I've met awesome people in Arcane. But, even some of those awesome people still obsess over glitter....

Ice:
I'm far too emotional to be in ice xD

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13