Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR sins you've done?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hum I can't think of any except for that time I sold a Nature primal for the fodder floor price, if that counts. I don't regret it haha
Hum I can't think of any except for that time I sold a Nature primal for the fodder floor price, if that counts. I don't regret it haha
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I gave at least one Hippojay to Baldwin when I was first starting out... imagine my face when I realised their value later on
I gave at least one Hippojay to Baldwin when I was first starting out... imagine my face when I realised their value later on
HX0RiC0.png
[quote name="Recallback" date="2020-07-18 20:49:55" ] -Made a Bill Cipher x Onceler breeding pair [/quote] CRIES i made my first FR account with an email i couldn't access properly so technically this is an alt which is against the rules im gonna die if any staff sees this dhejehddhuoudhhsld
Recallback wrote on 2020-07-18 20:49:55:
-Made a Bill Cipher x Onceler breeding pair
CRIES

i made my first FR account with an email i couldn't access properly so technically this is an alt which is against the rules im gonna die if any staff sees this dhejehddhuoudhhsld
DtBIuzC.png
I once bought a Rally for 80kt, then accidentally hoard sold it seconds later...
I once bought a Rally for 80kt, then accidentally hoard sold it seconds later...
most people put something meaningful here...
Accidentally sold a dragon for 1t back when I was a new player. It was because I was trying to sell her for gems and somehow messed it up??? idk.

Also as a new player, messaged the Arcanist politely asking him to give me more lair space.
Accidentally sold a dragon for 1t back when I was a new player. It was because I was trying to sell her for gems and somehow messed it up??? idk.

Also as a new player, messaged the Arcanist politely asking him to give me more lair space.
It’s a sin to dress and gene non-G1 dragons? Well dress me up and call me Sally!
It’s a sin to dress and gene non-G1 dragons? Well dress me up and call me Sally!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
Hm.

-Posted a thread about exalt naming when I didn't know better.

-Got too invested in dom.

-Blocked people for their offsite behaviors.

[I'm not sorry for the last one.]
Hm.

-Posted a thread about exalt naming when I didn't know better.

-Got too invested in dom.

-Blocked people for their offsite behaviors.

[I'm not sorry for the last one.]
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
-Joined the site
-Joined the site
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I joined recently but I'm pretty sure that I speak waaay too much. Is that bad? I have a bad habit of not reading rules as well.
I joined recently but I'm pretty sure that I speak waaay too much. Is that bad? I have a bad habit of not reading rules as well.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
Ugh oh no I posted minion memes on the sunshine thread when i was like 14 and would like to un-remember <3
Ugh oh no I posted minion memes on the sunshine thread when i was like 14 and would like to un-remember <3

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14