Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR sins you've done?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Oh, I forgot this one - I exalted a Nature primal.

My FR advisor was horrified. "You could have scattered it if you didn't like its colours!"

"Oh, yeah. Forgot that existed," says I.
Oh, I forgot this one - I exalted a Nature primal.

My FR advisor was horrified. "You could have scattered it if you didn't like its colours!"

"Oh, yeah. Forgot that existed," says I.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I once bought a cheap-ish gen one primal from someone with treasure, who might have sniped it? Another user contacted me that they sold the dragon for the wrong price (in gems). I didn't know what to believe and just blocked them... and traded it for a different gen1 some days later. That still haunts me.

Also exalted my progens and gave no attention to their colours. Pogens being the only affordable way to get some XXY/XXX gen1... but that's the lesser issue.
I once bought a cheap-ish gen one primal from someone with treasure, who might have sniped it? Another user contacted me that they sold the dragon for the wrong price (in gems). I didn't know what to believe and just blocked them... and traded it for a different gen1 some days later. That still haunts me.

Also exalted my progens and gave no attention to their colours. Pogens being the only affordable way to get some XXY/XXX gen1... but that's the lesser issue.
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
In the past I actually commented on some Suggestion Forums. The one that caused immense backlash was in a retiring-items thread where I mentioned how I thought Pokemon did 'limited' 'mons really well and people got mad because 'well this ISNT Pokemon.'

That post has long since been deleted and I don't participate in Suggestions anymore.
In the past I actually commented on some Suggestion Forums. The one that caused immense backlash was in a retiring-items thread where I mentioned how I thought Pokemon did 'limited' 'mons really well and people got mad because 'well this ISNT Pokemon.'

That post has long since been deleted and I don't participate in Suggestions anymore.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
Does spamming count?
Does spamming count?
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
La5fu.gif4np8t.gifj3nX1.gif5puqJ.gifUgVAI.gifr4ove.gifCdvAN2.pngyhQ282.pngeqreO2.png3RxWo2.png3Wzsn2.pngqtefN2.png3ewWw1.pngeSHwE1.pngRbRMJ1.pngCnvnD1.pngFHdVn1.pngKpMBr1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
@EssenceOfNexus

you should probably remove the name of the user from the "hurricane incident" blacking out the name is not enough. It is still calling out an user.
@EssenceOfNexus

you should probably remove the name of the user from the "hurricane incident" blacking out the name is not enough. It is still calling out an user.
underskrift-geo.png
I exalted an XYX gen1 because I needed lair space. I had been playing for a month, hadn't touched the forums yet, and had no idea he was valuable.

I can't remember his exact colors but it was something like silver black silver.

It was back in 2014 and still haunts me.
I exalted an XYX gen1 because I needed lair space. I had been playing for a month, hadn't touched the forums yet, and had no idea he was valuable.

I can't remember his exact colors but it was something like silver black silver.

It was back in 2014 and still haunts me.
Waystone5.gif 469acd67e47d526ea3a5c884593072462fdf6d36.png 45638498e2720287f5b490773da49ee653c35bd2.png
Hmm.... I guess some folks think undercutting is a sin. I don’t really care because any profit is still profit (especially since I didn’t actually spend anything on it in the first place) and I want that stuff gone fast. I don’t want to be constantly resisting and lowering the price every few days. Chances are if your item didn’t sell, it’s probably not actually worth what you’ asking.

I don’t do it the petty way though, listing it for 1t lower like some folks. I usually do like 500t or more lower.
Hmm.... I guess some folks think undercutting is a sin. I don’t really care because any profit is still profit (especially since I didn’t actually spend anything on it in the first place) and I want that stuff gone fast. I don’t want to be constantly resisting and lowering the price every few days. Chances are if your item didn’t sell, it’s probably not actually worth what you’ asking.

I don’t do it the petty way though, listing it for 1t lower like some folks. I usually do like 500t or more lower.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Bred my progens, exalted allkids unnamed. Felt bad, exalted the progens too. Restored the progens when that feature was introduced for self service and just kept beeding them for fodder even though I probably could have made lore about the first nest of unnamed kids. Now they're gone forever.
Bred my progens, exalted allkids unnamed. Felt bad, exalted the progens too. Restored the progens when that feature was introduced for self service and just kept beeding them for fodder even though I probably could have made lore about the first nest of unnamed kids. Now they're gone forever.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Oh, I only have 1 sin- oh wait no, 2- OH WAIT- [i]-Exalted my progens right when I started playing because I [b]thought[/b] they were useless and ugly, and that time, ungened dergs were "ugly" to me. (I'll bring them back I swear-) -Put an eliminate on a level 12 dragon, and then exalting it by accident thinking he was fodder. -Auctioning off my first Ice primal (It was an Ice XXX too *cri*) For like 500 gems. Regretful, but nothing can be done. His current owner is taking great care of him, and I'm glad! -Buying a heck lot of [item=scene: remembrance] For 400g each, not knowing they would go down ALOT later- Well, now it's time for the wait when they'll go up in prices again! ^^'
Oh, I only have 1 sin- oh wait no, 2- OH WAIT-

-Exalted my progens right when I started playing because I thought they were useless and ugly, and that time, ungened dergs were "ugly" to me. (I'll bring them back I swear-)

-Put an eliminate on a level 12 dragon, and then exalting it by accident thinking he was fodder.

-Auctioning off my first Ice primal (It was an Ice XXX too *cri*) For like 500 gems. Regretful, but nothing can be done. His current owner is taking great care of him, and I'm glad!

-Buying a heck lot of Scene: Remembrance For 400g each, not knowing they would go down ALOT later- Well, now it's time for the wait when they'll go up in prices again! ^^'

?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
mine are sorta small compared to everyone else’s i’ve read, but they still count -exalt most hatchlings i hatch almost immediately (i do technically name them, and i usually keep at least one hatchling, especially if they’ve got eyes that aren’t common) -exalt my rando progen and his and Ranoma’s (custom progen) first children (i’ll prolly try and restore him and get him gened up, though i will admit that the main reason he got exalted in the first place is because i didn’t like his orange-green color combo) also... [quote name="StarshipsFleeing" date="2020-07-15 21:47:57" ] -ankle wedding, I don't need to elaborate[/quote] ...can someone please explain this to me? doesn’t have to be in thread, but i can’t stop thinking about this and it sorta scares me with how ominous it sounds
mine are sorta small compared to everyone else’s i’ve read, but they still count
-exalt most hatchlings i hatch almost immediately (i do technically name them, and i usually keep at least one hatchling, especially if they’ve got eyes that aren’t common)
-exalt my rando progen and his and Ranoma’s (custom progen) first children (i’ll prolly try and restore him and get him gened up, though i will admit that the main reason he got exalted in the first place is because i didn’t like his orange-green color combo)

also...
StarshipsFleeing wrote on 2020-07-15 21:47:57:
-ankle wedding, I don't need to elaborate
...can someone please explain this to me? doesn’t have to be in thread, but i can’t stop thinking about this and it sorta scares me with how ominous it sounds
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14