Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR sins you've done?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[quote name="@Cattafang" date="2020-07-17 18:02:03" ] [quote name="StarshipsFleeing" date="2020-07-15 21:47:57" ] -ankle wedding, I don't need to elaborate[/quote] ...can someone please explain this to me? doesn’t have to be in thread, but i can’t stop thinking about this and it sorta scares me with how ominous it sounds [/quote] It was the wedding of an infamous joke Dragon themed around ankles and some other Dragon that took place in the forums. It was pure chaos.
@Cattafang wrote on 2020-07-17 18:02:03:
StarshipsFleeing wrote on 2020-07-15 21:47:57:
-ankle wedding, I don't need to elaborate
...can someone please explain this to me? doesn’t have to be in thread, but i can’t stop thinking about this and it sorta scares me with how ominous it sounds
It was the wedding of an infamous joke Dragon themed around ankles and some other Dragon that took place in the forums. It was pure chaos.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
Oh boy, there are indeed some. Thankfully these are when I was a young little hatchling, but they still make me suffer.

• First off, exalting my progens children without knowing that I could gene them later on.
  • Speaking of the progens, my custom one. Obsidian/Seafoam. Why.
  • Exalted G1s also without knowing that I could gene them later on. I was a newbie around NoTN...
  • At one point I had too many dragons, I exalted the first-ever dragon I bought from the Auction House. It was quite a cute dragon as well!
  • Used a Coliseum build on my own without any guides for 5+ months. I couldn't get past Blooming Grove. It was the dead-end for my dragons.
  • Made some questionable threads. One that comes to my mind is when in Suggestions I wanted mutations to be a feature. (Back then I thought it would be cool, but now the idea sounds terrible). Long story short, many disagreed. I haven't touched that place since then.
Oh boy, there are indeed some. Thankfully these are when I was a young little hatchling, but they still make me suffer.

• First off, exalting my progens children without knowing that I could gene them later on.
  • Speaking of the progens, my custom one. Obsidian/Seafoam. Why.
  • Exalted G1s also without knowing that I could gene them later on. I was a newbie around NoTN...
  • At one point I had too many dragons, I exalted the first-ever dragon I bought from the Auction House. It was quite a cute dragon as well!
  • Used a Coliseum build on my own without any guides for 5+ months. I couldn't get past Blooming Grove. It was the dead-end for my dragons.
  • Made some questionable threads. One that comes to my mind is when in Suggestions I wanted mutations to be a feature. (Back then I thought it would be cool, but now the idea sounds terrible). Long story short, many disagreed. I haven't touched that place since then.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
@voidbeast
WOAH
WOAH
Okay I was laughing because that deleted thread was locked cause people spamming the meme (Oh, the irony!)
And then I looked and see your post
now I'm actually trying not to cry
@voidbeast
WOAH
WOAH
Okay I was laughing because that deleted thread was locked cause people spamming the meme (Oh, the irony!)
And then I looked and see your post
now I'm actually trying not to cry
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Here's a new one
-Didn't give up and is still planning to continue on with the wedding.
Here's a new one
-Didn't give up and is still planning to continue on with the wedding.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Someone blocked me because I said thanks for buying my dragon bc they were going to exalt it and didn’t like getting messages about dragons they were going to exalt (or something?) but I didn’t read that part of their bio bc I had no idea that was a touchy thing that I had to look out for?

Now I just don’t say thanks to ppl buying my dragons off the AH cause I don’t want to get blocked again :(
Someone blocked me because I said thanks for buying my dragon bc they were going to exalt it and didn’t like getting messages about dragons they were going to exalt (or something?) but I didn’t read that part of their bio bc I had no idea that was a touchy thing that I had to look out for?

Now I just don’t say thanks to ppl buying my dragons off the AH cause I don’t want to get blocked again :(
* she/he genderfluid mxk5Q9c.png
* chaotic force of nature
* MY ART SHOP: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3138371
* fandoms: kirby, one punch, my hero academia, drawn to life, pokemon, steven universe, wander over yonder, gravity falls, transformers, bendy and the ink machine, portal, invader zim, sonic the hedgehog
Well, it all started in Beta, and went downhill from there.

I could go into detail, but- [REDACTED] -so better not.

I'm gonna go out with a big ol' sin - exalting a G1 Imperial. Byeeee.
Well, it all started in Beta, and went downhill from there.

I could go into detail, but- [REDACTED] -so better not.

I'm gonna go out with a big ol' sin - exalting a G1 Imperial. Byeeee.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I picked the worst colors for my custom progen. I wish I had played around a bit more with the colors. Now I have this ugly boah who doesn't really fit in with my lair.

I kinda want to give him an invisibility cloak and a boa so I can have a coli snake though.
I picked the worst colors for my custom progen. I wish I had played around a bit more with the colors. Now I have this ugly boah who doesn't really fit in with my lair.

I kinda want to give him an invisibility cloak and a boa so I can have a coli snake though.
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Small font. Exalting my progen's first kid ... and subsequently breeding them again when I did get them back when I could've just kept the one kid ... otherwise, I'm not too sure about what things I've done cause I tend to just keep to myself and my shops.
Small font. Exalting my progen's first kid ... and subsequently breeding them again when I did get them back when I could've just kept the one kid ... otherwise, I'm not too sure about what things I've done cause I tend to just keep to myself and my shops.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
i exalted my level 25 dragon
i exalted my level 25 dragon
Some of y'all done some actual sins honestly, I don't....think I've ever done something serious. Or rather not really committed any social crimes here to my knowledge?
Instead I have:

-Re-gene'd gem gene dragons into Baldwin/Treasure gene ones
-Spent loads of money gene'ing and dressing up non-G1's
-Kept hatching all my eggs instead of selling
-Don't fully gene dragons
-Have a lot of XYZ fodder looking dragons as permas
-Once tried to melt down a fest familiar then submitted a bug report when I couldn't
-Breed changed Imps and other very expensive breeds into stuff like Bogsneaks
-Made a Bill Cipher x Onceler breeding pair
-Played Tidal Trouble long enough to max fairgrounds several times
Some of y'all done some actual sins honestly, I don't....think I've ever done something serious. Or rather not really committed any social crimes here to my knowledge?
Instead I have:

-Re-gene'd gem gene dragons into Baldwin/Treasure gene ones
-Spent loads of money gene'ing and dressing up non-G1's
-Kept hatching all my eggs instead of selling
-Don't fully gene dragons
-Have a lot of XYZ fodder looking dragons as permas
-Once tried to melt down a fest familiar then submitted a bug report when I couldn't
-Breed changed Imps and other very expensive breeds into stuff like Bogsneaks
-Made a Bill Cipher x Onceler breeding pair
-Played Tidal Trouble long enough to max fairgrounds several times
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14