Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR sins you've done?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14

- obsessive post formatting quirk even though a lot of people don't like reading them
- will flip MP apparel
- also will simply price things at the existing LAH instead of lowering the price
- obnoxiously slow about replying / managing my threads
- hoard sell things all the time because i'm too lazy to sell everything on the AH
- am an accent artist

- obsessive post formatting quirk even though a lot of people don't like reading them
- will flip MP apparel
- also will simply price things at the existing LAH instead of lowering the price
- obnoxiously slow about replying / managing my threads
- hoard sell things all the time because i'm too lazy to sell everything on the AH
- am an accent artist
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
Oh, I have another one.

I have a bad habit of getting a little too far into RP planning and saying yes to ideas I could like.. before realizing I wouldn't actually like the RP with all these ideas put together, or that their whole creative vibe is really different from my own, and that I shouldn't just concede, and I have to suddenly do a 180 on people from being supportive of the idea to kind of awkwardly letting them down. But that's kind of the risk you take RP planning with strangers as opposed to people you know, you know? So far people haven't really responded well (or at all) to it.
Oh, I have another one.

I have a bad habit of getting a little too far into RP planning and saying yes to ideas I could like.. before realizing I wouldn't actually like the RP with all these ideas put together, or that their whole creative vibe is really different from my own, and that I shouldn't just concede, and I have to suddenly do a 180 on people from being supportive of the idea to kind of awkwardly letting them down. But that's kind of the risk you take RP planning with strangers as opposed to people you know, you know? So far people haven't really responded well (or at all) to it.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
I flip dragons and items from my flight AH on the main AH sometimes.

I recognize that it is a little scummy, but also sellers can check LAH if they want to max out profits or make a thread in Nature Sales if they want to give in-flight people a better deal (I do think it's impolite to get something from a giveaway or discount sale thread with the intention of selling it).
I flip dragons and items from my flight AH on the main AH sometimes.

I recognize that it is a little scummy, but also sellers can check LAH if they want to max out profits or make a thread in Nature Sales if they want to give in-flight people a better deal (I do think it's impolite to get something from a giveaway or discount sale thread with the intention of selling it).
I've exalted a few dragons unnamed on purpose. But by 'on purpose', I mean I was about to exalt them, noticed they were unnamed, and proceeded to exalt them anyway
I've exalted a few dragons unnamed on purpose. But by 'on purpose', I mean I was about to exalt them, noticed they were unnamed, and proceeded to exalt them anyway
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
I've had a total of one post taken down, since I was confused why someone would name fodder EXALTED before exalting them... and that was technically calling out.

Also back in my newbie days I set up I think like three lore/art shops and never actually got around to doing the two orders I got... I am so sorry to those random people from like two years ago who I scammed... I'm now terrified to start any sort of shop because I feel like I'll do the same thing I did when I was first starting. Free services for everyone I guess!
I've had a total of one post taken down, since I was confused why someone would name fodder EXALTED before exalting them... and that was technically calling out.

Also back in my newbie days I set up I think like three lore/art shops and never actually got around to doing the two orders I got... I am so sorry to those random people from like two years ago who I scammed... I'm now terrified to start any sort of shop because I feel like I'll do the same thing I did when I was first starting. Free services for everyone I guess!
I don't think I sinned that badly as from what I'm reading from others in the thread, but I guess for me, it would be embarrassing posts from when I first joined. I'm honestly not sure if they were terribly embarrassing or just mediocre because I don't want to look back
I don't think I sinned that badly as from what I'm reading from others in the thread, but I guess for me, it would be embarrassing posts from when I first joined. I'm honestly not sure if they were terribly embarrassing or just mediocre because I don't want to look back
o1jrXWY.png
i don't know and every day i am terrified that i have done something and nobody told me
i don't know and every day i am terrified that i have done something and nobody told me
66.png
I exalted a G1 I got back in 2014 because it was ugly (I didn't understand you could gene them).
I exalted a G1 I got back in 2014 because it was ugly (I didn't understand you could gene them).
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Suggested a bond all button as a noob

Noob me really thought she had done something with that
Suggested a bond all button as a noob

Noob me really thought she had done something with that
BhWDcLm.png
[quote name="EssenceOfNexus" date="2020-07-16 11:49:24" ] Tried to make an FR wedding which then produced the tiniest bit of negativity and I immediately deleted the thread I guess EveningGlory is going to be alone in her corner forever. ... im not alright [/quote] Actually, I think I saw that thread! I'm sorry to hear that it got such negative feedback :( the FR community is so nice normally, but the responses were petty. Ironically, they're the ones who ended up spamming by repeatedly quoting that one meme. I hope you're doing okay! edit: whoops forgot to ping @essenceofnexus
EssenceOfNexus wrote on 2020-07-16 11:49:24:
Tried to make an FR wedding
which then produced the tiniest bit of negativity
and I immediately deleted the thread
I guess EveningGlory is going to be alone in her corner forever.
im not alright

Actually, I think I saw that thread! I'm sorry to hear that it got such negative feedback :( the FR community is so nice normally, but the responses were petty. Ironically, they're the ones who ended up spamming by repeatedly quoting that one meme. I hope you're doing okay!

edit: whoops forgot to ping @essenceofnexus
fr-sig.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14