Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR sins you've done?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@bogs
As you could not access the account, I highly doubt the staff will ban you. You didn't break any rules, but it was impossible to access the account in any way at the time (and likely still is) so you had to make a new one. I believe the staff would understand.

DANG I SHOULD BE AN FR LAWYER
@bogs
As you could not access the account, I highly doubt the staff will ban you. You didn't break any rules, but it was impossible to access the account in any way at the time (and likely still is) so you had to make a new one. I believe the staff would understand.

DANG I SHOULD BE AN FR LAWYER
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@Mem
Add not having an avatar to the list of sins.
@Frye
Thats a good idea tho
@Mem
Add not having an avatar to the list of sins.
@Frye
Thats a good idea tho
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
sometimes i breed my gen1s [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/444991904187416587.png[/img]
sometimes i breed my gen1s
444991904187416587.png
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I bred my progens. Not sure if it really counts as a sin, tho. I don't regret it because it was part of learning how the site works, and I plan to breed them one last time whenever I finish geneing them.

My first forum post was on the Exalt Row Rescue thread and I accidentally asked for a dragon that already got claimed. It was kinda embarrassing, but the person that was giving those dergs away taught me how to ping people so I learned something new at the end of the day. Also offered to sell me a dragon from the next batch the parents had. I still have it, and I plan to dress her and write some lore someday.
I bred my progens. Not sure if it really counts as a sin, tho. I don't regret it because it was part of learning how the site works, and I plan to breed them one last time whenever I finish geneing them.

My first forum post was on the Exalt Row Rescue thread and I accidentally asked for a dragon that already got claimed. It was kinda embarrassing, but the person that was giving those dergs away taught me how to ping people so I learned something new at the end of the day. Also offered to sell me a dragon from the next batch the parents had. I still have it, and I plan to dress her and write some lore someday.
earthshieldl.png xx
Scal
They/Them
FRT +9
xxxxxx
Uhhhhh I used a wc scroll on a dragon that isn't gen1 for a fan dragon. Honestly I don't really regret it, though. He's a handsome boy and looks just how I want except I need a gem gene for him now -cries-
Uhhhhh I used a wc scroll on a dragon that isn't gen1 for a fan dragon. Honestly I don't really regret it, though. He's a handsome boy and looks just how I want except I need a gem gene for him now -cries-
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
- hoard sold an egg. but it happened, like, a week after i'd joined the game, so i'm not angry abt it
- sold dragons that were gifted to me. i don't even talk to this person anymore, but boy, do i regret commiting this crime
- hoard sold an egg. but it happened, like, a week after i'd joined the game, so i'm not angry abt it
- sold dragons that were gifted to me. i don't even talk to this person anymore, but boy, do i regret commiting this crime
When I first joined I bought fams from the treasure mp, sold them on the ah for 3 gems, and thought I was making profit
When I first joined I bought fams from the treasure mp, sold them on the ah for 3 gems, and thought I was making profit
sig wip :)
i thought festivals were useless for 2 years and only got into them mid 2019, but before that i kinda just bought one or two items and sold them for pretty cheap, including a lumi halo for 15g hh but my worst sin? once-ler fandragon. edit: i see a lot of early forum post ones too, so you guys wanna know my first forum post? it's since deleted but i have the exact contents on a note on the help forums: [quote]hELP!! I HAVE FOOD IN MY HOARD BUT MY DRAGONS STILL ARE HUNGRY?????!!! IT SAYS I HAVE NO FOOD BUT I SEE THE FOOD IN MY HOARD. HELP??!![/quote] younger me should have never touched the internet the post right after that one was answered with the obvious food point conversion thingy [quote]wHY CANT MY DRAGONS BREED?? I HAVE THE FOOD POINTS CONVERTED NOW BUT THEY'RE STILL NOT SHOWING UP WHEN I DO THE NEST! HELP?? THANK YOU UWU[/quote] ... i converted the food points but didnt click feed, they were still hungry kjhgfds
i thought festivals were useless for 2 years and only got into them mid 2019, but before that i kinda just bought one or two items and sold them for pretty cheap, including a lumi halo for 15g hh

but my worst sin? once-ler fandragon.

edit: i see a lot of early forum post ones too, so you guys wanna know my first forum post? it's since deleted but i have the exact contents on a note
on the help forums:
Quote:
hELP!! I HAVE FOOD IN MY HOARD BUT MY DRAGONS STILL ARE HUNGRY?????!!! IT SAYS I HAVE NO FOOD BUT I SEE THE FOOD IN MY HOARD. HELP??!!
younger me should have never touched the internet
the post right after that one was answered with the obvious food point conversion thingy
Quote:
wHY CANT MY DRAGONS BREED?? I HAVE THE FOOD POINTS CONVERTED NOW BUT THEY'RE STILL NOT SHOWING UP WHEN I DO THE NEST! HELP?? THANK YOU UWU
... i converted the food points but didnt click feed, they were still hungry kjhgfds
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Mentioned a similarity between a FR deity and another site's big legendary dragon. I was saying it in a "Hey cool." sort of way, but people took it as an accusation. And, as it turned out, the creator of the design on the other site had a FR account and "called me out" for not knowing the origin of the design.

Yeah, shut down for a bit there. And never went back to the other site. Ever. I mean, I never even knew the series that inspired the design on the other site, and it just kinda caused me to log off of FR for days. Just noped it right out of there.
Mentioned a similarity between a FR deity and another site's big legendary dragon. I was saying it in a "Hey cool." sort of way, but people took it as an accusation. And, as it turned out, the creator of the design on the other site had a FR account and "called me out" for not knowing the origin of the design.

Yeah, shut down for a bit there. And never went back to the other site. Ever. I mean, I never even knew the series that inspired the design on the other site, and it just kinda caused me to log off of FR for days. Just noped it right out of there.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@TouchTone
Oh
Oh no
Oh NOOO
@ClockworkEclipse
*wraps u in my arms*
NO ONE CAN TOUCH THIS PRECIOUS BAB OR I WILL BITE THEIR HAND OFF
*hisses at everyone who gets close*
@TouchTone
Oh
Oh no
Oh NOOO
@ClockworkEclipse
*wraps u in my arms*
NO ONE CAN TOUCH THIS PRECIOUS BAB OR I WILL BITE THEIR HAND OFF
*hisses at everyone who gets close*
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14