Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon likes
1 2 3 4 5 6
It's cute. It doesn't mean anything. But it's cute.
It's cute. It doesn't mean anything. But it's cute.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
i love getting likes!! i used to be super self conscious about how many likes my dragons got, it made me compare myself to others, but i’ve come to realize that it’s not that serious. i don’t care much about them, but it makes me happy to know that other people like my favorite dragons.
i love getting likes!! i used to be super self conscious about how many likes my dragons got, it made me compare myself to others, but i’ve come to realize that it’s not that serious. i don’t care much about them, but it makes me happy to know that other people like my favorite dragons.
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

I don't do anything with it but like dragons I, like, of course!

Though it is cute seeing a dragon suddenly go up in a like that wasn't there before. I see it like... someone stumbled into my lair, had tea with my dergs, and left a cute little memento.
I don't do anything with it but like dragons I, like, of course!

Though it is cute seeing a dragon suddenly go up in a like that wasn't there before. I see it like... someone stumbled into my lair, had tea with my dergs, and left a cute little memento.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
i don't really care about likes, but i'm also mildly confused as to why my two most liked dragons by far are both barely-dressed female tundras. they both have 20-something likes while all the others have around 2-7.
i don't really care about likes, but i'm also mildly confused as to why my two most liked dragons by far are both barely-dressed female tundras. they both have 20-something likes while all the others have around 2-7.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
The dragon with the most for me was on first page dragon share, second most is linked in my signature, and the rest come from wind ds
The dragon with the most for me was on first page dragon share, second most is linked in my signature, and the rest come from wind ds

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
my... icon dragon just hit 200 likes the other day- I made a thread before to get likes for her in exchange for liking other people’s dragons, and others just found her and liked her
my... icon dragon just hit 200 likes the other day- I made a thread before to get likes for her in exchange for liking other people’s dragons, and others just found her and liked her
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
i dont care too much about the like system but ig its a quick n easy way to compliment someone's dragon w/o bothering to write a message-- but i'd assume a handful of likes on my dergs are bcs i write on a bunch of dragon share posts
i dont care too much about the like system but ig its a quick n easy way to compliment someone's dragon w/o bothering to write a message-- but i'd assume a handful of likes on my dergs are bcs i write on a bunch of dragon share posts
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
i think they're neat and convenient, but i'll always prefer leaving profile comments or getting them. it's just more special!
i think they're neat and convenient, but i'll always prefer leaving profile comments or getting them. it's just more special!
Gy5sOWI.png
@apocellipse @jazzghost @CrystalClock @Spellweaver @butterflyflower @Ragnarok42
On top of the Random Dragon feature, keep in mind there's also the Dragon Search feature. It's most likely that someone was searching through dragons with it and came across yours, and liked them enough to drop a like onto them. This is even more likely the case if you don't post very often in the forums.

@mikey1393drago
Unfortunately there are thousands of active users on this site, so the chances of a single one being noticed to any degree is quite low, if that user doesn't interact a whole lot with the community. While you'll probably get likes thanks to people using the Dragon Search function, they'll be slower and trickle in over time. I completely get not finding many boards interesting, and sometimes interacting with people in general can be hard, but sadly if you want to get more notice and such, the best way to do it is jumping into the community.

Though, it's not limited to just the forums. You can try joining FR Discord servers if that sort of things might be better and more engaging for you.
@apocellipse @jazzghost @CrystalClock @Spellweaver @butterflyflower @Ragnarok42
On top of the Random Dragon feature, keep in mind there's also the Dragon Search feature. It's most likely that someone was searching through dragons with it and came across yours, and liked them enough to drop a like onto them. This is even more likely the case if you don't post very often in the forums.

@mikey1393drago
Unfortunately there are thousands of active users on this site, so the chances of a single one being noticed to any degree is quite low, if that user doesn't interact a whole lot with the community. While you'll probably get likes thanks to people using the Dragon Search function, they'll be slower and trickle in over time. I completely get not finding many boards interesting, and sometimes interacting with people in general can be hard, but sadly if you want to get more notice and such, the best way to do it is jumping into the community.

Though, it's not limited to just the forums. You can try joining FR Discord servers if that sort of things might be better and more engaging for you.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
@Elai Sadly, I'm just not a very active user, in anything.
@Elai Sadly, I'm just not a very active user, in anything.
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
1 2 3 4 5 6