Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon likes
1 2 3 4 5 6
I love seeing my dragons get likes, it flatters me that someone else noticed my dragons and dropped a like on them!

My most liked dragon is probably my girl Demi with 66 likes

Second place probably Delphi with like 23

I don’t really check often since it’s not something I’m crazy about I just like seeing it
I love seeing my dragons get likes, it flatters me that someone else noticed my dragons and dropped a like on them!

My most liked dragon is probably my girl Demi with 66 likes

Second place probably Delphi with like 23

I don’t really check often since it’s not something I’m crazy about I just like seeing it
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
I enjoy it~ It's always nice to see my babies getting some appreciation. It's also a lot of fun to like other people's dragons that I find interesting or appealing.

It's also a great way to get a feel for what people find attractive for breeders.
I enjoy it~ It's always nice to see my babies getting some appreciation. It's also a lot of fun to like other people's dragons that I find interesting or appealing.

It's also a great way to get a feel for what people find attractive for breeders.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
For me likes are something to be proud of,like a small prize,Also getting a like on a dragon shows you that they like that dragon and are giving there support to you.
For me likes are something to be proud of,like a small prize,Also getting a like on a dragon shows you that they like that dragon and are giving there support to you.
could you give Terry a like?
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
I just like it when people like my meme dragons and that makes me happy cause they think they're funny too.
I just like it when people like my meme dragons and that makes me happy cause they think they're funny too.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
i like it! nice to see hard work appreciated :) and i like that my dragon's give other people enough joy to like them- and vice-versa.
i like it! nice to see hard work appreciated :) and i like that my dragon's give other people enough joy to like them- and vice-versa.
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
Who revived a thread from last year?!
Who revived a thread from last year?!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
i have so many likes on my lair its wacky. theyre almost all from dragon share.
i have so many likes on my lair its wacky. theyre almost all from dragon share.
Letstrythisagain.png
1 2 3 4 5 6